Plus it doesn't help I haven't opened the box she gave me yet.

"My mom gave me a box... and she told me that inside there are all the times she lied," I confess to Nicole.

"What? And I thought my mom is weird." She puts her clothes in the closet as the door opens again.

Irène walks inside and throws the luggage on the floor near her closet.

"You should open it."

"Open what?" Irène asks.

I shrug, not the best idea to tell her about that box. I don't think I trust her enough, even though she saved our lives. She is quite unpredictable, especially after she confessed she accidentally killed her sister. If that was even true.

If I told Nicole this, she would freak out.

"Nothing... just the baggage."

"Right," Irène says sarcastically as her eyes scan our already empty baggage.

Suddenly Dominic bursts into the room and I flinch as he hits the door against the wall. Behind him, Derek comes up and he fugitively looks at me then at Irène.

I haven't seen him in a week, but it's still awkward after he penetrated my sacred temple.

"Where is Shanice?" Derek asks.

"Wait, what happened?" My lower lip starts shaking. This is no good. He wouldn't come here without reason.

Nicole stands up as she finishes putting everything into the closet.

"I left her near her dorm just like two minutes ago. What happened?" Irène asks worriedly.

"Felix was seen near campus. They couldn't catch him," Derek explains as he refuses to look at me.

"She doesn't answer the phone," Dominic adds. "I told you to always stay together."

Correct, one of the other reasons Nicole came with me to my house on Christmas break.

"She had to go to her room. I can't be everywhere she is."

"Irène... she isn't in her room. We first checked there," Dominic explains.

"No way. I left her near the room!"

This place is filled with guards and people, no way he abducted her from here unless she went somewhere else.

"Did she say anything else?"

"She mentioned she would go to the cafeteria later."

"Then let's check there first," I say calmly.

We go to the cafeteria and we immediately spot Shanice drinking her coffee in peace. We all take a big sigh of relief as we sit near her. She widens her eyes.

"Why are you all here?"

"You said you were going to your dorm!" Irène raises her voice.

"Dude, chill, I wanted a coffee before."

"Felix was seen near campus just thirty minutes ago," Derek says in a lower tone so no one can hear us.

"What?!"

"They couldn't fucking catch him."

When does the police ever do their job?

"I'll go and find him myself," Derek says and I accidentally put my hand on his shoulder. Everyone stops and looks at us, including Derek.

I lift the hand quickly and I force myself to continue breathing.

"Are you insane? You are still hurt," I protest.