Chapter 29

Days have passed

No One Pov
After the day that Lisa and Ji-Eun got locked in the library Lisa went to the orphanage to give the orphanage to Hye Kyo's friend.

Dada....... Zeke called her.

Yes?....... Lisa asked him.

Can I see Aunt Yuna and Mommy Ji-Eun?....... Zeke asked her.

Later okay?...... Lisa asked him.

Okay.....Zeke answered.

Btw where's your aunts?....... Lisa asked him.

Sleeping....... Zeke answered.

Go wake them up so we can eat.......Lisa said to him.

Okay Dada...... Zeke said then run away.

Hmm should I look where Yuna is or maybe later?....... Lisa asked herself.

On the other side.......
While Yuna and Ye Jin is walking towards their company a van stopped infront of them and grabbed them inside the van.

W-Who are you?....... Ye Jin asked.

Let us go...... Yuna said.

Kai what should we do?....... Baekhyun asked him.

You know what to do....... Kai answered and Baekhyun nod at him.

After a few moments Yuna and Ye Jin became unconscious.

Now what will happen to Lisa now?......Sehun asked.

Of course she won't know where they are so let's make her worry first.......Kai answered.

She will surely be worry that she won't know what she gonna do......Chanyeol said.

And I can't wait to make her like that...... Kai said and smirked.

Lisa Pov
I really planned that I will fetch Yuna and Ji-Eun but I remembered that I have a photoshoot and a meeting so maybe tonight I will fetch them to have a dinner because Zeke really missed the both of them.

So Lisa are you planning to talk to your parents?...... Mina asked.

I'm with her while our friends are in the house I just want her to go out in that gaming room because when she woke up she just locked herself there.

I don't know why?....... I asked her.

I'm just thinking about your siblings especially Yuna...... Mina answered.

Wae?...... I asked her.

I know that your siblings wanted your  family to be complete again....... Mina answered.

It's not my fault when our family isn't complete now....... I said and she pinched my waist.

Yah! I'm driving....... I said to her

Lower your pride Lisa....... Mina said

Wae?....... I asked her.

How can you be happy if you're still having this anger to them?......Mina asked.

You can't be free if you're locking yourself from the past....... Mina said.

Psh I'll think about it...... I said.

Don't wait for me to tell this to Ji-Eun so you can just talk to them...... Mina said.

Fine...... I said then she smirked.

Now where's the scary Lisa?...... Mina asked.

Do you want me to bump this car to a truck?....... I asked her.

Then try it....... Mina said.

Gosh you're so annoying........ I said to her.

You're just under top...... Mina said.

Mina stop....... I said.

I'm just telling the truth you're an under top....... Mina said.

Whatever penguin....... I said.

Btw I heard that someone break the door in the library last week......Mina said.

It's not my fault that they locked us there....... I said.

If I remember that's hard to break......Mina said.

It is but Ji-Eun wanted to go home that time so I used my energy to break it.......I said.

You didn't contacted us....... Mina said.

How if there's no signal there?...... I asked her.

Now you know what we feel when we're in the library it's like a prison there...... Mina said.

There's a lot of area to do something why will you use library to get some fun?...... I asked her.

Eh our Prof is sending us there if we did something stupid especially when you're not around....... Mina said.

Psh you're a type of person which is quiet how come you're having that punishment?....... I asked her.

Our friends are so noisy especially when they are with their girl of course I will start to talk...... Mina said then I stopped the car.

Just wait me inside my office......I said to her and she just nod at me then went outside my car then went inside the company so I pulled out my phone and message Ji-Eun.

Lalisa💛
I'm going to fetch you and Yuna tonight to have a dinner because Zeke missed the both of you.

After I messaged her I went inside the company.