Chapter 10

Jisoo Pov
I'm not sure if I just saw Lisa's two brothers but they looked like in the picture though.

Mom!...... Lisa shouted that made us startled.

Aigo come here...... Aunt Hye Kyo said and Lisa immediately hugged her.

Mom?...... We asked her.

Yeah I let her to call me Mom.......Aunt Hye Kyo said.

Mom I hugged Ji-Eun....... Lisa said happily.

Why are you telling aunt about it?......Seulgi asked her.

I like her....... Lisa answered that made our eyes widen.

Since when?........ Wendy asked her.

You guys remember that Lisa unnie won't remember what will happen today....... Tzuyu said.

This is our time to take advantage of Lisa....... Jeongyeon said to her.

Since hmm I don't know I forgot......Lisa answered.

Btw there's this Yuna girl she have the same name with my lil sis....... Lisa stated.

What's your sister name?..........Dahyun asked and all of us looked at her who's thinking.

Oh your sister name is Yuna and the girl you helped name is Yuna ........Dahyun said .

I get it ....... Dahyun added.

Did you saw some other people except Yuna?..... Aunt Hye Kyo asked her.

Uhm Ji-Eun and Prof....... Lisa answered and approached Zeke.

Let's take a picture for a memory......Lisa said.

Give me your camera Lisa......Yeri said and Lisa handed her the camera then Yeri approached a man

Can you take us a picture because if you won't someone will cry ...... Yeri said to him.

Who?...... He asked her.

Zeke ...... Yeri answered and the man accepted the camera.

Hana,Dul, Set...... The man counted and took a picture of us.

After he took a pictures he handed the camera back to Lisa.

Wait are you Lalisa Manoban?..... The man asked her and Lisa just nod at him.

Omo can we take a picture please ......The man said and Lisa chuckled.

Sure...... Lisa answered and I took a picture of them

Thank you ..... The man said and bowed his head before leaving.

Let's go so Lisa can take a rest...... Aunt Hye Kyo said and we just nod at her then went back to the house.

Hmm Lisa have a crush with Ji-Eun huh?

Aunt can we stay in the orphanage while there's no school?.......Chaeyoung asked her.

Sure go pack your stuffs..... Aunt Hye Kyo said and we went to our own rooms.

After that we went to the orphanage.

Ji-Eun Pov
When Lisa hugged me a while ago I feel safe and it's comfy.

It's her....... Jackson stated when we got back at the house.

What do you mean?....... Ji Han oppa asked him.

She's Priya...... Mark answered

She's Lalisa....... I said to him.

Maybe Hye Kyo changed her name......Mrs. Ye Jin said.

You're her sister?....... Aunt Bo-Young asked her.

Yes do you know her?...... Mrs. Ye Jin asked her.

Yes she's staying in the orphanage owned by Lisa...... Aunt Bo-Young answered.

Can you come with me to go there tomorrow?....... Mrs. Ye Jin asked her

Sure....... Aunt Bo-Young answered.

Lisa definitely hate you...... I said to them and sat down.

That's why we have a plan....... Mark said.

What is it?....... I asked him.

Our friends will try to be friends with her also to her friends and once they are okay now , we will try to talk to Lisa....... Jackson answered.

Lisa will just hate you more........ I said to him.

What about I visit my friends who's studying there everyday?..... Yuna asked.

Something might happen to you......Mr. Hyunbin said to her

But Dad I missed my unnie ...... Yuna said to him.

Dad please I miss her hug...... Yuna added.

Okay just be careful....... Mr. Hyunbin said to her and Yuna smiled.

Thank you I'll go to my room now......Yuna said then left.

Hmm can I ask something?..... Aunt Bo-Young asked then they looked at her.

Why did you left Lisa alone?...... Aunt Bo-Young asked them.

Hmm about that we actually don't know...... Mr. Hyunbin said that made our jaw dropped.

Why didn't you went back here for her?...... I asked them.

We got busy because of work that made Yuna to became a cold person....... Mr. Hyunbin answered.

I can't believe this....... I said in my mind.

I'll come tomorrow to the orphanage...... I said to them and went to my room.

I don't know but I understand Lisa if she hate them but to Yuna I'm sad for her

(Sorry if I just read it this is for sx827h and I can't really update when you send me a message)