What? If you just know how Yeri cried after the Bali vacation because of you...... Lisa said.

Okay stop you're embarrassing me......Yeri said.

You guys started it...... Lisa said.

Btw I'm not seeing Kai and his friends here...... Lisa added.

They stopped going to school Lisa......Irene said to her.

Oh okay....... Lisa said then she looked at me.

Let's go...... Lisa said.

Oh wait Lisa I need to get something in the library....... I said to her.

But you might get lock it's getting dark...... Nayeon said.

I'll go with her don't worry.......Lisa said.

Okay btw Lisa we will be sleeping at our girlfriends house...... Dahyun said to her.

Okay just don't do anything stupid.....Lisa said

Copy that Manoban...... Her friends said then they left.

Let's go..... Lisa said and I just nod at her.

When we entered the library I started to find my book but it's not their anymore so I looked at the corner but still not there.

Uhm did you see it?...... Lisa asked then approached me.

Ani it's not there anymore where I put it...... I answered.

What are you finding so I can help......Lisa said.

A book a history one ....... I said.

Okay just look over there and I look over here ...... Lisa said and I just nod at her.

After a few minutes of finding Lisa spoke.

I found it here...... Lisa said and handed me the book.

Thanks so let's go...... I said to her then we went to the door and tried to open it but it's not opening.

Lisa it's not opening....... I said to her.

Try it again...... Lisa said so I did what she said but it's not opening.

Oh that's why it's already six that means it's already locked...... Lisa said and approached the door.

Just sit down I'll do my best to open this..... Lisa said and I sat down.

Lisa started to kick the door but no use.

Why is this so strong?...... Lisa asked.

You should know this is university......I said to her.

But I didn't built it...... Lisa said.

I looked at my phone and tried to contact one of our friends but there's no signal here.

Lisa I can't contact anyone...... I said to her then she looked at me.

My parents and oppa is surely be worrying right now and it's really getting dark here.

Hey Eun look at me...... Lisa said so I looked at her.

I'm here don't worry I won't leave you alone......Lisa said and hugged me so I hugged her back.

It's getting dark Lisa...... I said to her then she pulled out from the hug.

Well I won't have any choice but to break this door and I will just let someone replace it immediately......Lisa said and kissed my forehead.

I'll bring you home...... Lisa added and approached the door.

She started to kick it again and the last kick I'm sure it was really hard that it opened the door.

See I told you...... Lisa said and I went near her.

Thank you..... I said to her then she grabbed my bag.

Let's go I'm pretty sure they are already worrying about you.....Lisa said and I just nod at her then we went to her car.

When we arrived my parents immediately hugged me.

It's already dark where did you went?...... Dad asked.

We got locked in the library Dad good thing Lisa managed to open it..... I said to him.

Thank you Lisa...... Dad said to her.

You're welcome sir and I want her to be safe...... Lisa said.

Just call him Da while you call me Mom..... She said to her.

Well I also need to go now...... Lisa said.

Be careful okay?...... Dad said to her.

I will...... Lisa said then she looked at me.

Get some rest........ Lisa said and kissed my forehead then bowed her head before leaving.

I love her for you Ji-Eun...... Mom said and I smiled.

I also love her.