The bond growing stronger

They both left the sets with the feeling of something different and missing each other.
They both were confused with the feelings they had for eachother.

They were confused that the have met eachother and spent almost 10 to 12 hours  working together the felt as if they both know eachother for a lifetime.

Ashwineey :

Today is the second time I had met her and I feel as if I have been knowing her for years. But this is something different because I am person who never speaks with anyone and I don't get comfortable. Moreover that too with a girl this is the first time. She makes me feel comfortable. Waiting for the next day when we will be shooting together and wish to hear her sing .

Shivaangi :

It's a surreal experience for every fan to spend the time with there idol and I am lucky to spend time with him. He says that he is an introvert and it is very difficult for him to speak with someone but then why dint I feel it. He was the most easy going person I have met. I know he is being bit hesitant mingling with others. But hope he will get to mingle with others as soon as possible and by the way the last shoot was super fun. I wish I get paired with him in the next shoot atleast. Waiting for the next shoot schedule so that I get to meet him.

The day of Shoot :

Rakshan :

Today is the first immunity round challenge and it's an important week.

Are you all ready for the day.  Now you all Comali's can go to dark room and will start the pairing.

Here Sivaangi says bye to Ashwin and he replies back and she goes to dark room along with the other Comali's.

Now it's time for paring :

Other cooks have selected there Comali's now it's time for Ashwin to choose his Comali.

Ashwin Mv : Last week I got paired with Partner but this week I should anyhow get paired with my Sivaangi. Edhu my Sivaangi ah vidu over ah yosikadha flow la Vandu irukum ( don't over think might have thought it in the flow).

I have chosen the cooker don't know why my heart said it would be sivaangi and I choose with my gut feeling and it turned out be sivaangi she just directly came running to me and stood next to me I was very happy but still I managed to tease her by saying I expected someone else. She got offended to handle the situation I said you were the who saved me last week. I thought of getting help from you anyhow but we have been paired so I believe il get maximum help from you.

Meanwhile Rakshan started teasing her and after the teasing session we reached our table. I was super excited and happy that il be able spend the whole day with her as we both been paired together.

Sivaangi :

I was praying and hoping that I should be paired only with ashwin today and I finally got paired with him. I am super duper excited. Usually I speak alot but now I am most happy so I am not able to put my happiness into words. I am happy thinking that il be with him for the whole day.  We will be shooting but still il get to know about him more and will get to be with him. I happy for more thing that he is got paired to me and not with sunitha akka.

Authors note :

Hello Readers,

Extremely sorry for the very late delay. I am facing certain personal issues and writers block.

So I am taking a two days break and il be posting on regular basis from the 1 st of November.

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Please vote and inline comments are my favorite the motivate me to write.