001 : 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

"What is this place?" Harry wondered, his gaze drawn to the facility on the screen.

Inessa, Natasha, Clint, and Fury exchanged a glance. Lily frowned at the team's lack of response.

Chaos. The base was in chaos. Agents, Scientists, and Personnel were rushing around the base frantically as they evacuated. A voice bellows around the base from the hidden speakers.

"What's going on?" Ginny asked, her eyes fixed on the chaos on the screen.

"You'll see."

INTERCOM VOICE (V.O): All personnel, an evacuation order has been confirmed. Please proceed to your designated vehicles.

The intercom continues as Security Guards direct traffic. S.H.I.E.L.D agents assist people, some begin to stuff the trunks of their cars and leave the campus.

[LANDING PAD, SHIELD/NASA FACILITY - NIGHT]

The camera then shows a man in a suit with shades waiting. Agent Phil Coulson.

The other Avengers, with the exception of Fury, Inessa, Natasha, and Clint, stared at the screen with sadness in their eyes as they saw Coulson.

The helicopter landed, and walking out of the chopper was S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Inessa Morozova, Agent Maria Hill, and Director Nick Fury. The three of them walked over to Coulson.

FURY: How bad is it?

COULSON: That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

"How could you not know?" Pansy, a Slytherin, asked, disgusted that they were being forced to watch about muggles.

"Because they weren't prepared for this type of situation, especially when dealing with space-based energy," Thor slowly explained to the prejudiced witch.

[FACILITY FLOOR - NIGHT]

Coulson leads Fury, Inessa, and Maria through the facility. Passing Agents and staff who were running around. They then entered an elevator.

COULSON: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.

FURY: NASA did not authorize Selvig to test phase b.

COULSON: That's the thing, sir. He wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous advancement.

They were all staring at the screen, confused, trying to figure out what they were talking about in the movie.

HILL: It just turned itself on?

"That's not possible; things don't just turn on by themselves," Hermione explained.

"Anything is possible if you put your mind to it," Luna said in her usual dreamy and soft manner of speech.

The team looked at her, bemused as to how her voice could be so soothing, and because of her statement, they immediately took a liking to the young girl's open-mindedness.

"Unless, of course, you have nargles floating around you making your mind all woozy," Luna added, deep in thought.

The students all ignored the young girl because they had already grown accustomed to her oddness, while others, particularly the adults, looked at her strangely, with the exception of the team, who were all looking at her in wonder.

"What are nargles?" Clint asked, turning to Inessa. "How am I supposed to know?" she asked, her brow furrowed. "Well, you're the witch here," Tony waved his hand around as if holding a wand.