She rapidly breathed hot hair onto my lips giving me a few small Pecks before her head fell in exhaustion.

Her eyes fluttered open and she warmly smiled.

"Morning." Her angelic voice said.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked knowing full well we probably only got 4 hours at most of shut eye.

"I slept great. I'm still tired but I feel amazing." She chuckled and I tucked her closer into my side. There was no way she could possibly get closer to me but that didn't stop me from still pulling her further into my side.

"I'm gonna make us some coffee. You stay here and I'll be back." I placed another kiss down on her forehead before getting off the couch.

"Daammmm. He thiccccccccc." She whistled as I got out from under the covers.

I just shook my head at her as I looked for my boxers.

"You have a better ass than me. It's so unfair." She said and I looked up at her confused. In response she bit her lip making the fuck boy face.

"God, you're weird." Finally finding my boxers I put them on and went to the kitchen.

The living room and kitchen was connected so I saw Maeve move around on the couch. When she stood up seeming to be trying to find her own clothes I spotted the markings down her spine.

I leaned over her sweat coated skin and brought my arm around her and latched onto her neck. I gently applied pressure with my thumb to the spot right under her jaw. I felt her pulse race as I planted a kiss down the side of her head. I moved my lips down to her neck where I started sucking on the sensitive skin.

Moving further down her body I sucked and nicked the skin leading down her back.

The reddened hickeys were all over back and neck, I could see the older ones on her jaw starting to fade.

She picked up my shirt and put it on. It fit her like a dress but I felt a sense of pride seeing her in my clothes. She put on her underwear and disappeared out from the room. I grabbed two cups and filled the kettle with water.

I heard the front door open and I wondered where she was headed as I put the kettle on and the water started heating up.

She came back into the room with a few magazines in her hand.

"You sure you wanna do that?" I asked.

"What's the worst they can do? Call me fat again." She put on a brave face and made jokes but I knew she was probably still bugged about it all.

"Okay, well if you want I could always go down to the publishing company and punch some poeple." I decided it was best to address the topic by adding humor with it. Maeve seemed the most comfortable with that.

"Really? You'd start swinging If I asked." She placed her elbows on the counter laying her head down on her palms.

"Oooh of course I would. Anything for you baby." I blew her a kiss at the end. I added the nickname knowing she hated it.

"I'm so lucky." She said through her chuckles.

I fetched a spoon from my drawer and was about to dip it into the coffee when I heard the remark Maeve under her breath followed by shuffling of paper.

"You okay?" I asked without turning. I stayed still trying to listen for any indication for what she might be seeing.

"Well I'm back on the cover." I slowly turned setting the spoon down on the counter.