"Hey" I heard, which made me stop from thinking for a moment

"Huh?" I looked and it was Lia unnie, how come is she here? She's supposed to be in her class

"We've been calling your attention for ten minutes now Ryeong, its lunch break" she told me, I then looked at the door of the classroom, it was Yeji unnie and Ryujin, they were waiting for me

"S-Sorry, I was just so caught up with my thoughts" I said and shook my head. I ran my hand through my hair, hoping it could ease me a bit.

"It's okay, come on, we need to eat lunch, especially you. We don't want anyone else here getting sick" she told me and I nodded. I stood up from my seat and then followed them to the cafeteria, well, Lia unnie actually held my hand to make me feel calm. She knew that I wouldn't stop thinking about Yuna...

We reached the cafeteria and Lia unnie was the one who got my food, she got worried for me since I was spacing out again.

"Chaeryeong, did you sent me the-" Hyunjin was cut off by Yeji unnie

"Don't ask her anything first Hyunjin, you should know that she's having a hard time right now" Yeji unnie scolded him

"Yeah, cut some slack off on her for a while, its not like we need it this week" Lia unnie added

"Well, I'm sorry Chaeryeong" he said

"It's okay oppa, I actually sent it to you already, just tell me if you need changes on it" I said and he nodded. I noticed that Yeji unnie pinched him at the arm for asking me about schoolwork, it was actually funny.

"Eat up Ryeong" Ryujin said and I nodded. She looked really tired, just like me. She cried a lot as well yesterday and I bet even last night but no one could compare how I looked like. I looked so tired, my hair was messed up, my eyes were puffy and I was pale. Chaeyeon unnie suggested that I should wear my glasses so that it could at least cover up the obvious red puffy eyes I had, which actually worked so thank god, I don't need to deal with my red puffy eyes the whole day.

We finished eating and went back to class again, it was just Ms. Sejeong's class so I don't need to worry. After that it was already dismissal time. Me and Ryujin went down at the same time since we were classmates and Yeji and Lia unnie still had things to do.

"Ryujin" we both heard, it was Miyun, or also known as Ryujin's soon to be girlfriend. It was actually great that Ryujin got Miyun, Miyun is really kind and caring, I shared a class with her one time and it was Science class, she's pretty smart and she treats me like and older sister.

"Hi Miyun" I greeted at her and smiled

"Hi unnie" she said cutely and waved back

"Yes Miyun?" Ryujin asked

"Umm, I know we were supposed to have a date today but, I think we need to move it for the meantime. I know that you unnies have some things to deal with. I hope Yuna gets better though, if ever, just messaged me if you want to have the date" Miyun said, wow she really is different, she's younger than Ryujin and yet she's the one who tells Ryujin about this kind of stuff, well to be honest, Ryujin acts like a kid sometimes.

"Thank you Miyun, I appreciate it" Ryujin said

"Don't worry Ryu, you're sister is going to be fine" Miyun said and hugged Ryujin, Ryujin just hugged her back. After that Miyun suddenly hugged me as well.

"Cheer up unnie, I know Yuna will be fine, I know she's going to wait for you" she said and it actually made me a little sad, I wasn't sure if Yuna would be happy to see me.

"Thanks Miyun, well, you better get going home now" I said and she nodded

"Bye Ryu, bye Chaeryeong unnie" she said and waved goodbye and left.

Both me and Ryujin walked to the gate, she insisted that she would wait until eomma picks me up.Lia unnie messaged me that she would follow us on visiting Yuna.

My phone suddenly rang so I quickly answered it.

::::::

"Hey sweetie"

"Hi eomma"

"Sweetie, me and your mom can't pick you up from school right now, something urgent happened"

"Oh"

"I'm sorry sweetie but, you can go to the hospital first to check on Yuna. You can go with either Ryujin or Yeji, we'll just pick you up there by 7 okay?"

"Nae eomma, I'll go with Ryujin then. Stay safe eomma"

"You too, take care of yourself and please do stay safe sweetie"

"Yes eomma"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too eomma"

:::::::

"Who was that?" Ryujin asked me

"Eomma"

"Aunt Chaeyoung?" she asked and I nodded

"She told me that they wouldn't be able to pick me up so I should just go with you to the hospital" I said and she nodded

We went to her car and she drive us off to the hospital. She parked and both of us went down. We got inside and went to Yuna's room.