"Y/n, you should calm down first. You were asleep for 5 hours and the fight is in about a half an hour." "Great, then I have time to get ready. What the heck am I wearing?!" "A hospital clothes? What else." "I'm not staying here right?! I am going to the fight right!" I looked at all their faces and they just nodded no. "Hey, I'm fine. Now, who got my uniform. Give me it and I'll change." "It has blood all over it." Kazutora said after pointing to one of the chairs they were sitting on. "It'll get more blood after the fight. Come on, please." I have to go. I can't let Izana die. "Mitsuya" he nodded no. "Draken,...Smiley,....Angry,..Kazu, Baji, Chifuyu, Takemichi.....Mikey" they all nodded no.

"What the hell, I'm fine, see," I said as I stood up and walk toward them. Ugh, I'm feeling dizzy. "Y/n-chan!" Hina shouted before grabbing my hand to stop me from falling. "I tripped." "Go lay down Y/n. Your Division can fight so there's nothing to worry about."-Hanma. "I know they can fight. But I still want to be there." "What if I just go and watch." "They might still attack you because you're a part of Toman." "..... so when are you guys leaving?" "In a few minutes." Well I guess I can just escape this hospital and meet them there. "If you're thinking about escaping, forget it. Emma and Hina will be watching you. Everyone, let's leave now." "You heard Mikey. Everyone head out."

I gave Takemichi a worried expression as he walked out the door. I soon heard the bikes start up and then leave. "Hina, Emma I have to-" "You're not going anywhere Y/n." They won't budge. And its not like i can fight them to knock them out. I only have one option that I was waiting to say for everyone but..."Guys, I have to tell you something." I told them everything what I told Takemichi about me coming into this world and about everyone who supposed to die. They didn't seem to believe me until I told them about their past or some sort of secret. I told Emma how I knew about her mom and Izana and when she now moved in with Mikey and Shinichiro and their grandfather. And I told Hina how I knew she turned down Kisaki.

At the end, I told them about the voices in my sleep and how it said I passed out because my body is trying to adjust to the world. They were both shocked and I convinced them that I should go to save Izana. After a few minutes of convincing, they let me go. Emma called a taxi to drop me off close and Hina brought my clothes to change into. After I changed, Emma tied the sash for me and I ran out the hospital. I met up with the taxi and they dropped me off close enough to the fight.

3rd person POV, the fight...
When they, arrived, the fight began. Everyone fought who they were supposed to and the ones who didn't have a specific someone to fight with fought off the minor members. Mikey went head to head with Izana and Kisaki stood from afar to watch. Not to long after... "WAIT!"

Y/N POV
I saw from a distance as I ran toward them. They were fighting. Blood, punching, kicking and weapons. I arrived at the entrance and shouted..."WAIT!" I got no time to be embarrassed about this. "Y/n?!!"- Toman. "It's you."-Izana. Here goes nothing. "This fight is utterly useless. Izana, you are being controlled by Kisaki. He's the enemy here not Toman." I started walking toward Izana."Y/n" "No Mikey. This is all happening because of Kisaki. Izana, were you really ok with Kisaki trying to kill Emma today, your sister." When I said that, the place went silent and everyone in Toman just stared at me.

However, when I said that, Izana raised his head with tears forming in his eyes. "She's not my actual sister. So what do you know Y/n-" "Don't you remember the story I told the children. They can be your family even if they are not tied with blood. And Kisaki. Drop your damn gun. I know you're gonna shoot me." When I said that, he pulled out the gun and aimed it at me. "I don't know how you know these things Y/n but your are one of the biggest pest in my way." I stared at him with a blank expression. "Kisaki, put down that gun." Izana said as he walked infront of me.

No, wait. Don't do this. Then you'll get shot. "Move out of the way Izana, or you might get shout at to." Kakucho was about to run in and hit Kisaki but he held up another gun. "Choose, Izana. Him or her." "Izana, go to him. He's your friend isn't he? Put the gun down Kisaki." I walked away from behind Izana and saw a bunch of worried Toman members starting to walk toward me. "Stay there!" "What are you doing?!!, You trying to die"-Toman people.