Final Special

The Camping Trip and pool... day.
.
.

"Dang Ran, you looking hot in that clothes. You sure you don't wana take off your shirt." "Was that your way of flirting?" "Ofcourse not~. You just look like you were dying from heat." "It is pretty hot today, isn't it."-Mikey. "Yup"-Draken. "Anyone want a popsicle? I bought a bunch?"-Mitsuya. "Me!"-everyone. Is the sun trying to kill us.

"Hey guys," "Hmm?" "I was on a walk and I saw there was a Waterpark open. And since it's so hot, you wana go?" "Hell yea"-some people. "Yess"-the rest. "Hehe I get to see them shirtless. Is this heaven mom" "Y/n-chan,....what?" "Ack Hina, you heard what I said." "Yup." "So did I~." -Emma.

We all got ready and wore our swim suits under our clothes. Everyone got their bikes and we headed to the pool. I also planned a hike after this to go up a mountain and camp. I checked out the mountain a while ago, so it's safe,.... I hope. "We're here!~." I said as I jumped off my bike and headed to the people at the front to get out tickets.

The people here:
Mikey
Draken
Baji
Chifuyu
Mitsuya
Hakkai
Takemichi
Hanma
Kazutora
Koko
Inui
Angry
Smiley
Sanzu
Izana
Kakucho
Ran
Rindo
Peh
Hina
Emma
And well, me

Thankfully, we got a discount because we were a big party. And I can convince adults pretty easily. "Ok everyone, imma share out the wristbands now and you and your friend or brother help eachother put it on if you're getting trouble. "That's to tight Y/n!" "Oops, sorry Hanma. Anyway, let's go. WAIT, our rendezvou point is at that giant slide ok!" "Yup!" Well, I headed for the huge slide first cuz why not. "Anyone wana go on that huge slide with me. It has a two person floatie~"

"I'll come" "okk" I said as I grabbed Rindo's hand and headed to the side. "You guys not gonna go in the pools or anything?" "We're going to the slide to."-everyone except Takemichi, Hina, Emma, Draken."okkk. Hey Takemichi, we're all going to the giant slide if you guys need us." I shouted for Takemichi and Hina, Emma and Draken who were in the lazy river, to hear. "Ok".

"Sooo, who's going with who?" "Well, since I offered to come with you first, I think I should go with you-"-Rindo. "-But my dear baby brother, do you not want to go with me." "..." "So is Rindo going with me?" "Yeah" he said as he walked toward me and we got on the floatie. This park looked as if it recently opened, because there wasn't as much people as I expected there to be.

It had other options for single persons but I rather go with someone because it'll be more fun. "You ready Rindo" "Mhmm". We got on and slid down. It was really fun. When we landed in the pool area, we swam to the side. Soon after, the rest of the boys came sliding down. Ahhhh~ what a sight to behold. Abs everywhere. I wish I had my phone. "Y/n-chan~ lest go on another slide. There's a two person one there." "Sure Mikey, let's go. Anyone else wana go?" Ran and Rindo, Baji and Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Hakkai, Koko and Inui, Angry and Smiley, Izana and Kakucho came. The rest of them just went down in the pool area to wait for us.

After that, we went on a good bit of rides until... "Oh~ Ma God" "Hmm what wrong Y/n"- Hanma. "There's Go-Karts." I said as I pointed in the direction. "You ride a motorbike but you're amazed by Go-Karts?" "Yes" "Wana go?" "Yes ofcourse~. Wait, lemme get everyone so we can race." I went over to the pool and got them and ran over to the paddle boats to find Takemichi, Hina, Emma and Draken.

We all lined up and began the race. Of course it'll be a competition. There's twenty two people here so the first eleven will tell the losing eleven what to do. So far, the winners were Me, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Sanzu, Ran, Smiley, Izana, Koko, Peh. I was about to win but then HANMA came out of nowhere and passed me. He wasn't even in the top 11 what the heck. That caught me off guard and I turned into a corner and when I tried to get out the rest of them passed by me and push me so I can't escape.