Ichinose for the save

Começar do início

Karuizawa-san looks at Ayanokouji-kun to which he just nodded and Karuizawa nods back.

Chiaki: 'Did they just understand each other by eye contact, just how close are they....'

Kei: "Well, we got acquaintance after the 'Zodiac exam' as we were in the same group, however Kiyotaka said he doesn't like to stand out and I being in center of girls will attract attention so we both kept quite about it."

Kiyotaka: 'Nice one, Kei'

Chiaki: "But, Ayanokouji-kun said that he confessed to you and that's why your are aware of him."

Kei: "E-Eh?"  (Kei.exe has crashed. Just wanted to say it, teehee.)

Kiyotaka: "Matsushita is quite good in mind games, huh?"

Chiaki: "I-Its not that, I am just asking out of curiosity."

Chiaki: 'It's very hard to crack his composure, isn't it. Karuizawa-san is definitely unable to come up something, but he is still calm. Why are you so calm Ayanokouji-kun, have you already figured a reply?'

Kiyotaka: "Curiosity, hmm. I lied to you, I didn't confessed, then."

Chiaki: "Is that so..."

Kiyotaka: "Wait....Don't tell me, you don't like me, do you, Matsushita?"

Chiaki: 'Just when I was thinking what he'll say, he drops a bomb.'

Chiaki: "Of course—" he cut me off in between while having a look of thinking something.

Kiyotaka: "Is that why you were blushing after what I said in the Keyaki mall? Sorry, but I already like Kei."

Chiaki: "Eh?"

Kiyotaka POV

Kiyotaka: "Is that why you were blushing after what I said in the Keyaki mall? Sorry, but I already like Kei." I said the last part while smiling at Kei

Chiaki: "Eh?"

Kei: "Don't say it without telling me to prepare first, idiot. And wait a sec, don't look away." Kei said and took out her phone.

Kiyotaka: 'I wonder why is she taking out her phone.'

Kei: 'Hehe, I'll be the first to see this and capture it for eternity. Ah, how can he be so handsome.'

Kiyotaka: 'I was doing this to get Matsushita on our side but I wonder what is so important for Kei to act like this. She must have realized what I am doing. I know this  will reveal my and Kei relationship, however I need someone on my side if Infinity shows my confession, which he is definitely going to show.'

I asked Infinity to not let anyone else hear what we are saying after Chiaki started talking, because I know she is definitely trying to find out something. This works in my favour.

*Snap* Kei clicks a photo me while I continued to look at her.

Kiyotaka: "What are you doing, Kei."

Kei: "I am taking a pic of my smiling boyfriend, of course."

Kiyotaka: *Sigh* 'I thought what was important now planning for future troubles or clicking pics, and the answer I arrived was to get Matsushita on our side was more important. However, Kei thinks differently, I guess. When will I ever understand her actions, I wonder.'

Kiyotaka: "I see."

Kei then started looking at the pic she just took.

Matsushita was looking surprised, she clearly not anticipated that we'll outright reveal our relationship.