(21) A Thousand Years

Start from the beginning

I saw my dad smile at me and I smiled at him. I got cued by someone to play the wedding March on piano which I did.

I watched my parents renew their vows as everyone was in awe. God I wish that I could have someone love me like they love each other. My parents went in the back.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Pendragon." My guitarist introduced. I smiled at him.

"Mum and dad congratulations on this, and this is a song. We decided to dedicate to you both! Thank you for showing me how to love. I love you both...This is A Thousand Years By Christina Perri." I said with a smile and begin singing.

The day we met
Frozen, I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I found a home for my heart

Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I looked over at Aleksi, he was talking with Joonas as he laughed and I felt a smile creep on my smile. I saw my friends looking so happy. Liz and Joel looked radiant together, so did Niko and Minna.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more" I finished singing the song, while Aleksi glances at me with a smile. I sighed it was perfect. We got a standing oviation and I rushed over to my parents and hugged them.

My dad and I had a moment to dance together. I saw Aleksi look at us.

"I can see that boy over there loves you...Why don't you go and dance with him?" My dad questions while I nodded.

I approached Aleksi while I hugged him.

"So..would you like to dance?" He asks as a slow dance song came and I nodded looking at my black haired boyfriend. He held me close, while he wrapped his arm around the small of my back and my hand was placed around his neck.

"You look really beautiful Lilith." Aleksi says, and then continues "I mean you always do but today you're radiant." He says with a small smile.

"You look handsome today." I whisper as I glanced at our friend dancing together and even Joonas looked to be having fun.

"Look at Porko." I said pointing him and Mia dancing, Aleksi chuckled. Aleksi picked me up and spun me around causing a laugh to escape my lips while he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Come on why don't we get out of here?" Aleksi asks me, while he extends his hand out to me and pulls me toward the beach. I took off my heels and we walked alone on the shoreline.

"Is it possible to fall in love with someone even more everyday?" I whisper to him and he laughs.

"I think it is!" Aleksi whispers, while we walked along the shoreline of the beach and Aleksi tells me.

"You know my parents would love to meet you. I've told them a lot about you. So what do you say?" He asks me and I laughed.

"Oh my goodness should I be nervous?" I asked him and he shook his head no. We were away from the party but decided to return. I saw Mia rushing over to me and pull me onto the dance floor.

While Liz, Mia and I danced to Dragula by Rob Zombie. I saw Joel, Joonas and Aleksi standing together drinking beer. I knew he couldn't keep his eyes off me tonight.

Aleksi

I stood with Joel and Joonas while we were watching the girls dance to Dragula by Rob Zombie.

"I think we three fellas are the luckiest ones here tonight." Joonas says and I nodded, while I kept my eye on my burgundy haired girlfriend laughing and having fun with her friends.

"Yes man, I mean Liz is great... How about you and Mia Porko?" Joel asks te lead guitarist as he glanced over at the brunette haired girl. Who was laughing with her friends.

"Well I'm getting to know her. How about all three of us plan a date or something?" Joonas suggests, I nodded.

"I think we can make that happen!" I said while taking a swig of our beers. Until the girls grabbed our hands and pulled us on the dance floor. We spent the way dancing the night away. Lilith and I decided to get a little drunk, while we stumbled into my apartment a little drunk.

"Did I tell you how hot you look tonight?" Lilith says while we stumbled into my apartment, her hands pulling off my leather jacket and making it drop to the floor. Her fingers unbuttoning my shirt, while each article of clothes found itself on the floor and I unzipped her dress and helped her out of it. I lifted her onto my kitchen island, while stepping in between her legs while kissing her deeply.

I scooped her off the counter, and she sat on my lap while we kissed and I touched her body, she moaned. I trialed kisses down her body and I used my thumb to play with her clit and she moaned.

"Aleksi I want you!" She whispers, I spread her legs and bury my face in between her legs. Her fingers entangled into my hair, she moaned so loudly.

I climbed close to her face and kiss her, while I reached over to my table and pull out a condom and put it on and I thrust into her, making her moan.

"Oh God Aleksi!" She moaned and I chuckled at how needy she was. She felt perfect, her burgundy hair was all over the place. The moonlight illuminating us while we were both in our world.

I was happy with her and we belong together. I knew that I was in love. We finished the deed and I pulled out of her and threw the condom. Lilith laid her body close to me, we kissed sweetly.

"I love you Princess Ariel." I whisper to her and she smiled at that.

"I love you too Prince Eric." She whispers and we both chuckled.

"Those names do fit us well don't they?" I asked her while running my fingers through her burgundy hair and I sighed. As she fell asleep in my arms.

A/N: So what did you think of this chapter? Aren't Lilith and Aleksi cute? I think Joel and Lizzie are cute adorable, along with Mia and Joonas? What do you want to see happen with these couples? - MyVictim

Song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri