This isn't goodbye, simple see you later

Start from the beginning

Bang

You deeply inhaled though your mouth and opened your eyes. You then realized that you were laying in bed in a room that was familiar to you, it looked like it was midday. 'My room at my parents house?', you thought to yourself. You then got out of bed and felt different so you decided to go to your dresser and look in the mirror.
'Why do I look 18 again??' You thought and raised a brow.
You were also wearing one of your favorite outfits that you used to wear when you were 18. You then quickly opened a draw and searched for some form of identification, luckily you found a purse and opened it and saw your drivers license. "Y/n l/n 18 years, date of birth (d.o.b), (insert date of birth). 'What?! How am I 18 again?! What is happening am I dead?!', you thought as you pinched yourself 'ouch! Nope I'm totally not dead, so, reincarnated maybe? Because I knew what I went though a moment ago could not be a dream- wait', you were snapped out of your thoughts as you smelled a familiar scent. 'Mom's cooking? It couldn't be.. can it?', you thought as you quickly exited your room and made your way down the steps, your eyes filled with tears as you entered the kitchen and saw your mother cooking. You quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Mom!", you exclaimed.
"Y/n what's gotten into you! You'll get brun!", you mother replied startled at how you acted.
"I don't care I missed you so much", you said with tears streaming down your face. "Missed me? You just went to take a nap what is up with you?", your mother replied confused.
"Teenagers am I right?", you heard a familiar voice say and tured around to see your dad in the living room reading the newspaper while sitting on the sofa. You then ran up to him and hugged him while crying. "Dad! Thank God you're alive!", you cried out while hugging him. "Alive? Y/n what- why are you crying?", you father replied with a concerned look on his face.
"I'm just happy that's all", you replied wiping your tears.
"You kids these days amaze me you know that right?", he said and looked at you.
You smiled.

Just then you heard the doorbell ring.
"Aren't you gonna answer the door sweetie?", you mother asked.
"Sure mom, but why me though?", you replied getting up.
"Well I'm not expecting anyone and neither is your father, you're the one who's made plans to go out today", she replied.
"Out? With who?" You questioned and raised a brow, walking towards the front door.
"Your boyfriend of course", she replied and smiled at you.
"He's not her boyfriend M/n plus you know how defensive she gets when you call him that", your father butted in.
'What? Boyfriend? Who could they be talking about?', you thought as you turned the door knob and opened the door. The daylight was bright, causing you to squint your eyes, the person's back was facing to you, they stood three feet away from the door. You then opened your eyes properly as they adjusted to the light and the looked behind them when they heard the door open, a toothy closed eyed smile on their face.
"So, what ice cream shop do you wanna go to today? Your favorite or the one that just opened in the city?", they said and turned around to face you.
Your eyes instantly filled with tears.
You then engulfed them in a hug. "Baji", you said as tears flowed down your cheeks. He looked the same as he did when he was 15 but a bit older, more mature, he grew taller too.
He returned your hug.
"Why are you crying? Are you okay y/n?", he said looking at you with a concerned look on his face.
"I missed you so much Baji not a day went by that I didn't miss you, I've cried so much tears that I could fill two oceans and a lake, everyday without you was the worst I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Baji", you said through tears.
"Now now, please don't cry, you know I don't like to see you crying y/n", he said as he caressed your head.
"It's been a decade since I've gotten so hold you, see you or touch you, I'm so sorry for what I said to you back then I-", he cut you off.
"Please don't apologize, I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to go through that all by yourself and it was my fault, I'm at blame", he replied.
"Don't blame your Baji", you replied through tears.
"Wait, you remembered?", you questioned and looked up at him, tears streaming down your cheeks.
"Every last bit of it", he replied, gently wiping the tears away from your face.
He then held you closer, the hug this time having more passion, like he did not want to let you go.
"I've waited a lifetime just to hold you like this again.", he then softly said to you.
You embraced him and felt as if all the holes you had in your heart were no longer there, you were reunited with the people you love and cared about.

As long as you're near, I'll be here
Even if it takes ten years

End

I have delivered a happy ending 🧎‍♀️ it's time to dismember the Author hate club 😩🙏
Also for anyone confused, y/n got reincarnated. In the present that she is in now, both her parents are alive, Baji is the same age as her (18), and both her and Baji remembers their past lives.
Remember to vote on chapters and stay hydrated <3