Chapter 12- clay is sick

I walked to the room and saw Clay leaving his room at the same time. We made eye contact. There is no sexual tension between us because we're only friends who are like house mates now for a while but.. something about men with wet hair, is just.. ugh! I blushed a bit and he went a bit red too seeing me. "Sorry if I was loud.. I'll make dinner as soon as I change then shower? Anything in mind?" I asked as was opening the door to my room. "N-no.. whatever is fine." He said. I smiled and went into the room. After showering and getting into pajamas I threw on fuzzy sock and left to the kitchen.

"Hear me out! I know I said I'd never you know.... But maybe I would? Oh my god Shelly I don't know! Ahhh stop! Shut up! Yes I have my ear phones in. Oh my god. I will slap you next time we see each other. Ew ew ew stop! Nooooo! Shelly I swear to god!" I said yelling at my phone as I chopped potatoes. Clay walked into the kitchen however I didn't notice him yet. "I don't know. How am I supposed to know! Ok I need to stop talking to you. NO I DON'T KNOW! AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO ASK HIM?!?" I said yelling a bit. I then saw him. I jumped.

"I- oh.. hi Clay...." I said ashamed. I heard Shelly laugh. I rolled my eyes. "This is all your fault.. I hate you, you bitch" I said. I smiled at Clay awkwardly. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He started walking to where I was. I got scared.

"Ask me what?" He asked as he jumped on the counter and sat down watching me chop the potatoes. I sighed and blushed red. "I swear I hate you... my friend wanted to know if um... on Halloween you'd like to go to this party she invited us to. But I told her before you're not com-"

"Sure!" Clay said cutting me off. I smiled. "She Shelly he said n- wait what?" I said looking up to Clay. He nodded.

"Sure. What time?" He asked. I was so confused. He took my phone and took off the earphones and asked Shelly what time. "Um.. party starts at 6 till 4 am. I'll send the invite. It's a costume party so wear your costumes!" Said Shelly. In fact that was not the actual question she had asked. But she was throwing a party so I went with that option instead.

"Alright. Well I'll hand you back to Alyssa" said Clay. He then left back upstairs. When he did I fell to the floor and cried "I hate you so much.. that was so embarrassing Shelly! I literally hate you... fuck you! I'm leaving.. bye!" I said as I hung up on her then began cooking again. George then called me in a call with Quackity.

"Hello? What do you both want?" I asked. They laughed. "What are you up to? How you feeling?" They asked. I was totally confused

"What do you mean? Nothings wrong.. I'm fine?" I asked. George laughed. "What about Dream then? Hm? He didn't say a thing about you in the dress? Even after the stream?" Asked George.

"No? Why? Did Clay say he didn't like it?" I asked. They both laughed. "Clay? You don't call him Dream like everyone?" Asked Quackity.

"Ok you're freaking me out. What's this call about?" I asked. "¿Ya es tu novio?" Asked Quackity. I blushed a bit (translation: is he your boyfriend yet?)

"No! So shut up! Why are you both so.. I don't know! Oh hello Sapnap.. can you believe these 2-"

"She say anything?" Asked sapnap. The 3 talked and I just stood there listening. "What do you 3 shitheads want? Huh?" I asked. They laughed.

"Why Is everyone so secretive? You know what. Dinners almost done so byeeeee" I said and hung up. I served the food then took it to clays room. He was editing so I didn't want to bother him a lot. I ate downstairs in the dining room as I scrolled in Twitter. All I saw was fans shipping Clay and I. I laughed as I saw a few people trying to dox Clay and I's relationship when it's actually a friendship. I tweeted.

After dinner and cleaned up and went to bed

After dinner and cleaned up and went to bed. I watched a few movies in the morning. Clay didn't come down for breakfast so it made me worried. I went to go check on him. I knocked on the door. "Clay? Hello? You ok? You haven't come down for breakfast yet.. it's already 11 am.. hello?" I called out. Still no response. Now that made me worry even more. "Alright.. I'm coming in" I said. I opened his door and walked in. I noticed him on the bed and he looked bad.

"Alyssa? That you?" He asked. He sounded sick. I went to him and checked his forehead. He had a fever. "Um.. just stay in bed ok? You have a fever.. I'll make some chicken noodle soup for you. Just stay in bed" I said again. I went downstairs and began making the soup. 30 minutes later it was done.

I took the soup to clays room and helped him eat it. He seemed very weak. He ate at least half of the soup I served him. "I'll head to the pharmacy and get some medicine for you. Just stay in bed for a while. Text or call me if you need anything ok?" I said. He nodded. I grabbed my car keys and then went to buy some over the counter medicine. It was time to bring out the real medicine... Vicks vapor rub!
(Lmao the only medicine is Mexicans use and stand by. Lmao I can prove this Bc my parents and I use it all the time)