Nicolas payne

Name: Nicholas Payne
Nickname: Nick
Age: 20
Gender: male
Sexuality: straight.
Appearance: pic

Weapons: dual wield batons, throwing knives, pistol, and a futuristic plasma riffle made by old earth two harry.

Nick was trained by the canaries his entire family was murdered by the deathstroke gang and only him and his older sister were left alive together they survived on streets of a crestfallen and crime ridden star city until one day they were about to be killed by the deathstroke gang when a group of skilled canaries saved them. They were willing to take care of the eight year old Nick despite the rules of the canaries but kicked him out after the age of twelve where Connor hawk (Diggles adopted son) taught and took care of him. He snuck onto the wave Rider at 14 and figured no one would care and at for the next seven years was a secret agent for rip Hunter. Then at the prime age of 20 rip asked where he wanted to go so he dropped him off at 2011 star city and became a vigilante with his skills.

Love interest: varies but is typically Zattana
Vigilante suite: he wears the out fit in pic with a bandanna and a hood.

Normal clothes: he just removes the hood and Bandanna.

Formal clothes: a men and black type suite.

Pajamas: sweat pants and no shirt.

Social class: middle class

Skills: parkour, 12 forms of martial arts, high intelligence, survival skills, he is a shadow you won't know he is there unless he wants you to and by then it's two late.