𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺

everybody was just laying around on the living room floor as the same old mickey mouse episodes came on, not even two-but was interested in watching the cartoon. all of a sudden, tim shepherd bursted through the door with a bloody nose, curly too.

"the hell happened to you two?!" darry stood up.

"socs, they came after us." tim explained, struggling to wipe the blood. "forgot to mention, that bob sheldon boy declared a rumble, first one since 1963. he said something about ponyboy, whatever it is he's gotta try and fix it."

everyone's eyes turned to me, i took this time to exit the room but steve was fast enough to stop me by a yank to my arm, dally laughed and shook his head before walking out for a quick smoke break.

"look i did absolutely nothing," i said innocently. "i may have said a couple of words to y/n but never meant it."

"oh ho ho, it ain't about y/n this time, it's just you in general." curly scoffed.

"i'm gonna fucking kill you fucking bastard!" i jumped on curly.

we wrestled it out the door, knocking dally and his cigarette to the grass. he was extremely pissed since that was the last one from the box, he jumped in and grabbed curly by the collars when tim and darry had to yank us off each other.

carly's nose was even more worse than before, bigger and swollen. tim took a look at his nose and thought maybe he shouldn't have come here for help, even darry felt that way.

before they walked off, curly stopped. "don't think about me forgetting what had happened between you and y/n, i saw you two together with smiles."

"let's go, dipshit!" tim smacked his head for him to get moving.

soda then shoved me to the ground and walked back inside all casually, i looked at the back of his with an annoyed look. two-bit shook his head at me the. got off our yard, so did steve, i just looked at them in disbelief.

johnny knew someone was going to yell at me so he left, going back to his place where he can get yelled at. darry brought me inside to get all cleaned up, dally pushed darry out of the way and stood in front of me all crossed arms.

"you hung out with y/n behind our backs?" dally asked.

"take it easy on him, dal." darry sighed.

"let him talk, dar." soda said from behind.

"she didn't want me to tell you guys," i said. "and she didn't want me saying that too but that's not the point. she just didn't want me to tell y'all, we've only been hanging out for like 3 days, no big deal."

dally walked away but turned to me, "i'll make sure not to fend for you at that rumble."

and from there, he slammed the door.