Robin: Don't call me kid!

Hannah just walks past Robin as he grabs her arm.

Robin: I said you're not going!

Hannah & Robin begin to fight as they start throwing punches.

Barbara Gordon: Damian, Hannah, stop!

They ignore Barbara's plea as they continue to fight. Jason goes to try to stop the fighting by getting in front of Hannah.

Jason Todd: That's enough!

Hannah Baker: I need to go.

Jason Todd: I can't let you go either.

Hannah Baker: Get out of my way, Jason!

Jason just shakes his head as they now engage in a fight. Damian tries to help out Jason by double teaming on her, but Hannah was able to best both of them as they now lay on the ground.

Hannah Baker: Please, don't follow me.

Hannah hops on a motorcycle as she puts her hood and facemask on as she drives away.

Jason Todd: That's my bike! She took my bike!

Alfred Pennyworth: Now what do we do?

Dick Grayson: Jason, suit up. We're all going to Amusement Mile.

Meanwhile back in hell, Batman, Zatanna, Constantine, & Etrigan prepare to venture to Trigon's world.

Pazuzu: Here's how it works, Lucifer will open a portal that will lead to the dimension ruins of Azarath. Once you've entered the dimension, the portal will remain open until you've all returned with the crystal.

John Constantine: So what is this crystal that Lucifer wants? What does it look like?

Lucifer: It's a big purple diamond that can see any world & any dimension. With the diamond, I can destroy all the Lazarus Pits on earth.

Etrigan: It can do that?

Lucifer: Yes, it's how Trigon was able to create the pits in the first place.

Batman: Trigon created the Lazarus Pit?

Pazuzu: Correct. With the Lazarus Pit gone, there will be no more resurrections for Ra's al Ghul.

Lucifer opens up a portal to Azarath as a black hole appears.

Lucifer: There. The portal is opened.

John Constantine: Well, here goes nothing.

Batman, Zatanna, Constantine, & Etrigan all go through the portal as they now enter the dimension of Azarath. For Zatanna, Constantine, & Etrigan, this is not their first rodeo with Trigon.

Batman: So what do you guys know about Trigon?

John Constantine: He's very powerful and can give Lucifer a run for his money.

Zatanna: He's also Raven's father.

Batman: Trigon is Raven's father?

Etrigon: Yes.

Zatanna: He's been trying to use her to try to come to our world, but Raven keeps stopping him.

They start walking as they see the world of Azarath in ruins.

Batman: What happened here?

Zatanna: According to Raven, this was her mother's home world.