Seven

┏━━━━━•❃°•°•°•°❃•━━━━━┓

"WHAT?! Y/N OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" The blonde haired girl shouted through the phone. You called your friends and told them the news that you and Sanzu are now officially a couple.

"Emma maybe you can tone down the voice? My headphones is at full volume" Yuzuha said

"Congrats Y/n finally! You learned to love again" Hina congratulated you

"Thanks girls" the (h/c) haired girl thanked

"Does your brothers know?" Emma asked

"Not yet-"

"What not yet? Y/n? Do you have anything to tell me and Rindou?" Ran said from behind which startled you. "Geez you're gonna give me a heart attack" you said

"Bye girls I'mma call later" you ended the call and looked at your brothers "Well I-" you were cut off by the door bell. Rindou went to the door and surprised by the sight of a certain pink haired man holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Heya, Y/n here?" Sanzu said. Rindou pointed at you inside as the pink haird man went to your direction and gave you the flowers.

"Good evening my berry" he said as he kissed your hand.

"Wait up, are you guys a couple now?" Rindou asked as he shut the door, you and Sanzu nodded as a response. Ran choked at his drinking water when he saw that both of you agreed.

"And I'm here to borrow you sister for tonight, we're going on a date" the pink haired male held your hand and smiled at you

"Go on" Rindou said and headed towards his room but Ran interupted "No-" "no for you too brother let's go, let the two have fun" Rindou said as he drag Ran along with him.

"Shall we?"

"We shall"

The strawberry haired male opened the door of his car for you to seat just like a gentleman, who would've thought that this drug addict can be a gentleman? Moving on. He drove to an ice cream shop that is offering a self service scoop.

"I've always wanted to do this" you babbled. "Well im glad you like these type of things" both of you got your chosen cups and scooped some ice cream.

"Let's go?" He asked

"Wait you have more plans?"

"Ofcourse, a simple ice cream date won't satisfy me"

Op- that came out wrong(?) But anyways. Sanzu drove a little further this time and he parked at an.... Alleyway?

"Where are we going?" You asked because the place looked a little sketchy. "Just follow me Y/n"

The male dragged you further in the alleyway and there seems to be a secret door, you were shaking because of fear I mean who the fuck in their right minds would bring someone in an alleyway for a date? No one. Right?

"H-haru I don't think this is a good idea haha" you nervously said "trust me y/n" he winked.

Oh he is really pushing y/n's buttons, we know that he is your boyfriend but you have your limits y'know?

"Haru let's go"

"..."

"Haru"

Another silence, oh that's it.

"HARUFUCKINGCHIYO I WILL NOT GO ANY FURTHER IN THIS SKETCHY ALLEYWAY!"

"We're here babes~" he opened a secret door and heck wow it was a live concert of (fav band)

"Are you serious? Omfg! I LISTEN TO THEIR SONGS LIKE ALL THE TIME!!"

"I knew that, hope you like it~" he smirked. You and your boyfriend went inside and vibed at their performance while dancing.

The place was crowded, but not that crowded enough to make you feel uncomfortable, it was a secret concert after all, only invited people were the only once allowed inside.

While dancing you felt Sanzu's hand snaking your waist you looked at him and just felt alive at the moment you put your hands in his neck, face leaning in close........and closer........closer.....untill....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A waiter offered you a new cocktail he also said that the flavor of the cocktail was strawberry. You accepted the drink and continued to dance.

The live performance was done, you and Sanzu went to a pier near the alleyway. "That was fun!!!!" You squealed and shaking your boyfriends hand

"I know right? It was a blast!" He responded. Both of you were now walking at the duck enjoying the wind breeze and the stars above you, Sanzu was also smoking so you can smell some of the cigar's smoke.

"Y/n" you faced him and oh my gosh the (h/c) haired girl was shocked and flustered when the strawberry haired male's lips met hers. And there you tasted strawberries and cigarettes, strawberries because of the cocktail that you drank and cigarettes because of his mouth.

It was an interesting taste to be honest, but you liked it anyways. It was your first kiss with Haruchiyo Sanzu anyways~

After that he smirked and put his cigar away "let's go?" He asked. As much as both of you want to spend the night a little more longer you need to go home, your brothers were waiting for you.

If your boyfriend didn't bring you home now who knows what your brothers might do to him especially Ran.

"Thank you so much for this wonderful date Haru, I enjoyed it" you thanked him.

"No problem berry, thank you too. Goodnight take care" the strawberry haired male kissed your forehead and walked back to his car, you waved your boyfriend goodbye as you went inside the house.

You went to your room flustered while ignoring your brothers who was already sleeping at the couch watching some movie.

It was date/night to remember~

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

┗━━━━━•❃°•°•°•°❃•━━━━━┛