Four

┏━━━━━•❃°•°•°•°❃•━━━━━┓

"My b-brothers?" You were lost for words when you saw the two figure standing outside of your apartment door.

"Long time no see I guess" your other brother said while looking around. "Your friends left already? He added.

"Uh, huh?" You also looked around and noticed that they indeed left "Maybe they left awhile ago when I was still asleep. Come in" you gestured them to go inside.

"I see that you're still the same" The oldest one said observing the surroundings.

"What're you both doing here? Ran, Rindou" you said with a hint of pain in your voice.

Yup you are the third Haitani, 'but wait author, our last name is not Haitani' you must be wondering that way right? Well its understandable why you think that way. Let me tell you the backround of Y/n L/n or in other words Y/n Haitani.

Ever since your birth, your father despised you because he only wanted 2 children and he doesn't want a girl. That is why he acted like you were just some random baby. On the other hand, your mother loves you with all of her heart.

"You are going to dispose that child at once!" You're father argued

"But she is also your child! Why can't you love her?!"

"Mom, dad, stop fighting pls" Rindou begged your parents to stop fighting while carrying you in his arms. Ran wasn't there at the moment because he was at school.

Your mother wasn't going to agree on letting you go but your father got aggressive that left your mother no choice but to bring you in an orphanage.

She also talked at the caretakers of the orphanage to never tell you your real name which is Y/n Haitani.

After growing up, you finally had a job and has a good salary that can make you financially stable. One day you got a phone call.

"Hello? Is this miss Y/n?"

"Yes, do you need anything?"

"Yes. I'm Shoko, one of the caretakers in the orphanage. Do you remember me Y/n?"

"S-shoko?" The (h/c) haired girl teared up "Yes I remember you and I miss you Shoko" you added.

"I miss you too Y/n, are you busy?"

"Nope, it's my day off"

"Can we meet up? I have something to tell you."

"Sure!! Let's meet up at the cafe near the orphanage"

"Okay, I'll meet you then"

"Ok bye!!"

-call ended-

After the call ended, you immediately went to your bedroom and got ready. The (h/c) haired girl entered the cafe and saw the familiar ash blonde hair that Shoko has.

"Shoko!!"

Shoko saw you, both of you greeted each other and ordered some pastries and coffee.