Three

┏━━━━━•❃°•°•°•°❃•━━━━━┓

"Where's Y/n? She's taking too long" the pale orange haired girl said. "I dont know, maybe she's still picking up some cakes-"

*Knock knock*

"She's back" Yuzuha said while making her way towards the door, "welcome back Y/n- " she was about to greet you but she saw another figure behind you and smirked.

"Oho~ I didn't know you already have a boyfriend" you looked at her with a slight irritated face while shoving her the bag and immediately went to your room to get your wallet. The male behind you was just standing at the doorway waiting for you.

"Oi who's tha- wait HE'S THE GUY FROM LAST NIGHT!!" Emma exclaimed, she just received a hum from the male.

"What guy? The one that we talked about earlier? Thats him!??!" Hina pondered.

"Yes that's him!!"

"Wait so is he not Y/n's boyfriend?" Yuzuha said confused.

The two shook their head and Yuzuha just nodded, after that you were heading your way towards the 4 of them while holding your wallet.

You stood infont of the male "Here" you handed him the 400 while he just smiled. These left the three girls confused. "Why'd you give him money?" Hina asked.

You cleared your throat ready to snap. "Ahem, WELL IF YOU GAVE ME ENOUGH MONEY FOR THAT DAMNED CAKE THEN I WOULDN'T BE PAYING HIM RIGHT NOW!!"

~Flashback from awhile ago~

"Well hello there ms mystery~"

"Hey so uh you're the one who payed for these?" You said as you lift the bag from your hands.

"Ow that, yup!"

"Why?" You asked while still catching your breath

"I heard you're phone call and decided to pay it, I also recognized you ;)"

"Ah, I see. Come with me."

"Heh? Why?"

"I'll pay you, but my wallet is in my house"

"No need, really"

"I insist, let's just go it's hot here" you grabbed his wrist and dragged him along with you.

~End of flashback~

"Chill down Y/n" Yuzuha said, you sighed and looked at her "Fine, just thank Sanyu for paying the cake" this made the male rose a brow.

"Sanyu?"

"Yea, that's your name right?"

"Ms Y/n I'm afraid you had mistaken my name"

"Huh? How the fck do you know my name?"

"You're friend here literally called you by your name just a few seconds ago, and let me reintroduce myself. The name's Sanzu Haruchiyo not Sanyu, okay?"