Classroom

Your class mates stood up and packed their files together. There was a low mumble of words whilst people were filing out of the classroom. Taylor, your music teacher, put the guitar on the stand “remember your essays for next week y’all, don’t forget.” He sighed, sat on his desk and glanced up to find that you were still seated. “Y/N, I can’t help you anymore with work experience, you’re going to have to ask your form tutor about that – she probably knows best,” he lifted his eyebrow and you smiled “yeah, probably”. Taylor was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with a black tie. His wide shoulders and muscular frame were perfectly visible as you eyed him up and down. He frowned, “come here.” You stood up from your desk and looked at the clock, 4:02. You walked over to him, hiding your erection underneath your music folders and looked directly into his eyes. He grabbed the folders from you and set them aside whilst flipping you around so that you were sat on the desk and he was standing next to you. He leaned on the desk, his strong forearm was vascular and impressive. Taylor put his hand on your lap and his eye darkened, “really?” a childish flicker sparkled in his eyes and a smirk grew across his face. He placed his hand on your cock through your trousers and grasped it suddenly, startling you. He leaned in and pecked your lips lightly at first, then more roughly with the inclusion of his tongue. His stubble scratched the side of your face and made you even hornier. He moved closer towards you to kiss you harder and you felt his hard length on your inner thigh and you felt warm inside. God he was so fucking hot. “I want you” you gasp between a kiss. Taylor felt powerful knowing that you wanted something from him and he laughed, knowing that he could tease you as much as he wanted.

He stood you up, not disconnecting from the kiss and shoved you against a wall, quickly remembering that he hadn’t locked the door. “Shit,” he said under his breath and briskly walked over to lock the door. You stood there like a lemon waiting for him to return. Once he did, you placed your hand on his chest and kissed again. His hand reached to your ass and squeezed, making you harder. “Get on your knees,” and you obeyed. You unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers, noticing his massive length under his pants and mouthed at the area, making him frown and moan. Taylor put his hand behind your neck and stroked at your hairline. Fuck. The fact that he was still wearing his shirt and tie turned you on even more as you pulled down his underwear to reveal his member. You immediately took it down to the base and placed your hand on the back of his naked ass, which was well structured and plump. He closed his eyes and produced quite groans, which were surprisingly audible over the slurping noises you were making. He tasted good. “Yeah, you like sucking daddy’s big dick?” you nodded whilst flicking your tongue over his slit, making him drop his head back and breath heavily. Seeing Taylor so demanding was so attractive. You could tell that he was trying to refrain from buckling his hips and thrusting into your mouth but you encouraged it “please, do.” And he did.

As he punished you, you stroked around his anal area. His eyes widened and suggested that it was your time for pleasure. Taylor stack out his tongue between his teeth and grinned, you got up on your legs and licked it. His strong, tattooed arms flipped you around and he went down into your ass. You remembered his tattoo, ‘God is love and love is real’? Taylor’s religious? Either way, he gave fucking good rim jobs. You felt his warmth near your hole as he licked in and out whilst slowly massaging above you with his sturdy, guitar-playing fingers. A few minutes later, he inserted a finger, then another and rapidly pumped his fingers in and out, with his knuckles smacking your ass cheeks. You were struggling and twisting your body, dying for him to hit that good spot inside. He went deeper and hit your prostate and you sighed, making him laugh. You turn your head around to see Taylor giggling and biting his lip whilst his vascular arm drove the pleasure inside of you. He spat onto his fast fingers and it was pushed inside you swiftly. The fact that he spat on you makes you harder since it feels as if he’s treating you like a sex toy. You’re his. “Taylor, please,” you stuttered.

He turned you around and smacked his juicy cock on your hole and you gasped. He pushed inside you, adjusting his legs accordingly. You glanced down and enjoyed what you saw. You wrapped your legs around his as he bounced you up and down against the wall. FUCK. The rhythm was smooth (and expected of a music teacher). Taylor leaned closer to you, so that he was an inch from your mouth, his breathing was heavy and moist, his eyes locked onto yours as he pounded you harder. Each thrust became sloppier and he started moaning again. “Agh, fuck Y/N, you’re so tight.” A few more pounds and he let you on the floor again.

To your surprise, he grabbed your cock and spat on you again and sucked you so good that you came within ten seconds. His stubble once again tickled you and made you cum harder. He hollowed his cheeks and swallowed immediately, rendering you worthless. You bent down as he stood up; his legs were so fucking hot. You gripped his length and slapped it on your tongue, making his mouth distort. You stroked his muscular legs with one hand as you pumped him carelessly with the other. The noises were so attractive. You started sucking him dry until you felt his warm liquid flow down your slick throat. “Ughh, I love it when you swallow, Y/N.”  You felt praised and warm inside, knowing his seed was in you. He kissed your cum covered lips and bit your lip. There was a silence when you stared at each other in awe. “Want to go again?” he glanced at the clock, then back at you and winked. He smacked your ass and you were aroused again “Fuck, yeah,” you replied