♡ Twenty Eight ♡

Comincia dall'inizio

"Can Kookie fuck you Angel?" Jimin was pulling you to your knees, completely nude now, his body mesmerizing you as he drew your mouth to his, kissing your lips.

"Yes."

You began kissing your way down his chest, tongue sweeping across his nipples, then tracing the tattoo at his ribs. Your palms pressed against Jimin's chest, his hands over yours holding you in place. Kookie was behind you, his hands on your thighs making you growl with the pain, skin still red from Jimin's hits earlier. His fingers swirled against you then you felt his cock lining up against your opening. You gasped, the soreness returning as he pushed his hips forward spreading you wide once again.

Kookie's strokes were passive, the slow glide inward, and drag out like he had between your lips earlier. He wasn't in a hurry to reach his high or give you your own. The friction of him against your walls felt good, sending shivers of pleasure into you. His body rolled against you with the effort, toying with you.

Jimin eased you downward until you took him into your mouth, sucking greedily all the way down his length. His hands wrapped into your hair and you circled the tip of your tongue along the underside of this cock. Both of the guys were making groans of enjoyment, and you loved that your body was the reason for them.

After a couple minutes of the gentle thrusting Kookie began to rock his body against yours with more urgency. His fingers dug into your hips, pulling you backward into his thrusts, you could tell he was still holding back but the thump against your insides each time made you gasp around Jimin's cock.

"Jin's right, she's so fucking tight." Kookie slapped his hand against your ass, once, then twice, making you moan, the vibrations in your mouth making Jimin buck his hips forward. His motion resulted in your gag, thick saliva leaking from the corners of your mouth.

"I know, you're lucky I let you touch her at all. I could keep her for myself and die a happy man."

Jimin tighten his grip in your hair, holding your head still, his own hips taking over, driving himself between your lips. You concentrated on licking your way down his cock as he pressed inward and sucking against him as he pulled back out.

Kookie reached forward and grabbed Jimin around the throat, dragging him forward, you couldn't see with your face pressed against his body but you heard the wet sound of their kiss then Jimin's impish smirk as he returned upright and looked down at you.

After that Kookie's thrusts into your slick heat became nearly brutal, a maelstrom of sensation, his body not just driving in and out but curling against you like the dancer you'd watched so many times before. You felt the heaviness building in your chest and stomach, the heady weight of your orgasm as his cock stroked through you. When he reached between your bodies and thumbed your clit again you almost couldn't stand it.

Jimin began matching Kookie's movement, plunging his cock faster, you balanced on one arm and used the other to rub your palm across his balls. They were slick with the spit escaping your lips and you massaged them, Jimin's pants above you letting you know he liked the attention.

The two of them fought over your body, furiously punishing you from both sides until you could feel the erratic way they both continued. Their strokes weren't steady and you could feel Jimin throb in your mouth. Your own orgasm waited just outside of reach, you couldn't let it take control you needed to wait for them.

"I'm going to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours Angel, don't spill a drop." Jimin squeezed your cheeks, lifting your chin so you could watch him unload into your mouth. He let his head fall back, groaning your name as the first spurt erupted in your throat. You swallowed hard, determined to meet his request. When he was done he pulled out and raised your chin back to look him in the eyes.

"Your turn to cum on our beautiful Kookie's cock. Do you want that Angel?" Jimin swiped his thumb across your bottom lip.

"Yes." The word came out as a whimper, Kookie's pace had you breathless, your walls fighting to squeeze him, slow him down, or scream your own orgasm.

Jimin watched as you let go the powerful orgasm rocking you, and you did scream then, the tight sound coming from your mouth, his name, even if he wasn't the one between your legs. Kookie pulled you against him and then he released as well, hot sticky cum that splashed against your thighs as he pulled backward.

All three of you fell against the bed, your head on Jimin's stomach, Kookie's head between your breasts, avoiding the skin marked by the flogger. Jimin's fingers brushed against both of your foreheads gingerly stroking away sweaty hair. You all worked to control your breathing, you felt dizzy and satisfied.

"Round two?" Kookie panted the words.

"Not a chance Kook." You pinched his inner arm until he yelped boyishly.

(A/N Kookie thinks people who vote are pretty 💜)