2. Titans

I really want to read some Hinata X Todoroki ffs or Hinata X Bakugo ffs but there are none༎ຶ‿༎ຶ Then I thought I should write Naruto X My Hero Academia crossover myself but I also wanted Naruto X Demon slayer crossover. I'm confused asf. I'm gonna have half a month off from college & everything so I decided to write another one while completing my unfinished ones but I can't decide. fml.

3rd person pov.

Hinata opened her eyes slowly to see a semi lit room with white walls & ceiling. She noticed the light seeping through the the blinds inside the unfamiliar room.
She sat up still in pain from her ribs to notice that only she wore only an unbuttoned shirt & her chest covered in bindings & bandages with lose grey shorts.

She held her pounding head & cursed under her breath. The door opened to reveal a brunette with glasses with an eyepatch smiling brightly wear a tan jacket with white shirt underneath it & cream pants with some sort of gear around her hips & thighs, she wore a dark green cloak around her shoulders.

Hinata immediately got out of the bed taking her fighting stance & instantly regretted it wincing as she felt pain jolting up her ribs & side.

"You're hurt, calm down we're not here to hurt you." The woman said calmly.

"Who are you?" Hinata questioned.

"I'm Hange Zoe." The woman named Hange answered.

"Where am I?"

"You're in survey corps headquarters infirmary."

"How long was I out?"

"Two days."

"That long huh?"

"You need to rest for your ribs to heal. I'm not a doctor but even I know broken ribs takes more than few weeks of bedrest." Hange said.

"No need for that." Hinata said as she infused her chakra to heal.

"What do you-.." hange was cut off when she said Hinata's hand glowing Purple-ish Violet hovering over her chest.

"H-how-Wha-what? How'd you do that?" Hange finally said finding her words with sparkling gleam in her eyes.

"You've never seen someone heal before?" Hinata asked as Hange vigorously shook her head.

"Oh yes you wouldn't know there's no chakra in this place, I don't sense any from you. How are you all even alive?" Hinata asked.

"What do you mean catchra?" Hange said confuse but excited.

"Not catchra, chakra- it's basically spiritual & physical energy in all human beings necessary for living just like blood I guess. It's in everything -plants, animals, birds, humans, etc. It helps us in lot of stuff like Ninjutsu, walking on tree or water, medical ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, etc." Hinata explained finishing healing herself.

"Nin-what?" Hange asked.

Hinata was about to answer but was cut off when the door opened to reveal few people wearing the same thing as Hange. Two boy & a girl around her age & a guy few years older than her who saved her with a blonde man.

"So you're awake." The blonde man said.

"Four eyes I thought you were suppose to inform us the moment she woke up." The dark haired guy said coldly.

"She just got up few minutes back, clean freak. Hold your stables." Hange said rolling her eyes.

"Who are you?" The blond man asked.

"I'm Hyuga Hinata." Hinata said as she stared owlishly at them.

"I'm Erwin Smith & this is Levi Ackerman." The blond- Erwin said pointing towards the dark haired man who saved her life.