Happily Ever After? A Jai Brooks fanfiction. (SEQUEL TO NEIGHBORS.)

SAM'S POV.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I took a hold of Jai's hand and he gave it a quick squeeze, he looked into my eyes and smiled. I can't believe this is happening. This has bin the most amazing day ever, seriously. It was hard planning it and it caused allot of drama and fights but we're here now, on a beautiful sunny day in New York.

"This is my favorite part." He whispered to me and smiled a cheeky smile at me. I smiled back at him then turned back to see Justin's and Kate's kiss, she looked so gorgeous. They looked so happy and in love, it was so cute to see them lean in carefully with huge smile's on their faces. Finally Justin grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately and everyone started cheering. My mom stood up with tears in her eyes and cheered loudly while my dad was going crazy with the camera, didn't want to miss anything.  They pulled away, laughing and then walked past us while we were still cheering. My mom grabbed a hold on Justin's hand started to babble about how proud she was and how beautiful this is, my dad had to pull her away so they could continue walking.

"YOU GO JUSTIN!" Jai and I screamed and he gave us a thumps up and silently cheered with us while Kate was hugging her parents. Then they ran outside and into the old car Jai and I had decorated with balloons and empty soda cans, then we wrote 'Just Married' with white paint at the back of it.

"I can't believe my brother is married." I sighed and Jai grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, I rested my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks for being here, again." I laughed.

"Are you kidding? I love it here, finally coming to America for the first and not to mention with you, its just amazing, then meeting all the fans. I should really be thanking you." 

"Well then.. you're welcome." I smirked. He smiled widely making me laugh as we walked up to the cap we were taking to the place were the celebration was gonna be. Jai opened the door for me and gestured me to go inside first.

"Such gentleman." I joked and pinched his cheek, he just rolled his eyes.

"Just get in stupid." I did what I was told and got in the car. I told the driver the address and he started driving. Jai kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder. Where would I be without him? 

"I'm gonna call April real quick." I picked up my phone and dialed her number. 

"Hey Sam! How was it? Please tell me you took pictures!?" April was dying to come with us but her parents wouldn't allow it and neither did Beau cause he couln't make it being three weeks without her. It amazed me when people thought Beau was the tough one and 'not the romantic' one, hes like a teddy bear! 

"Don't worry, dad took more than enough photos for you to see." She laughed and sighed in relief.

"So hows everyone at home? Anything intresting happened while we've bin away?"

"No not really, the guys have just bin rehearsing for the tour, its looking good." 

"Oh okay, I got to go now, call me tonight alright?" 

"Will do, have fun babe!" 

"I will, love you!" 

"Love you too!" 

I hung up the phone and looked over at Jai. I can't believe that tomorrow I've bin with this perfect guy for a year. A year since we first kissed after we spent the day in the middle of Melbourne and ate on the stage at the theater. A year and three days since I fell on his lap and got meet him and four of my best friends in the world. Moving to Australia turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to me.