Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"Pookie look at me" I say

He turns around and his eyes immediately go to my body, the lingerie Tae packed was light blue and it was see through so you can see my nipples.

"Damn Toots" Dave says and walks over to me

He comes over to me and puts one of his hands on my ass and the other one on my waist.

"Mmm" I moan lowly when he slaps my ass

He bends down and kisses me his hand gripped my waist making me moan into the kiss.

I pull at his shirt and he takes it off along as his pants, Dave picks me up and puts me on the bed he spread my legs and lays in between them.

He lays his head on my stomach not putting his full weight so he doesn't disturb our child he gives my stomach a kiss and sits up.

He pulls on my panties I lift up so he can pull them off, he throws them to the side and looks down at my pussy.

"You so wet" he says

My back arches a little because he lightly touches my clit.

"Put your fingers in" I moan

He starts teasing me and puts a finger inside of me but takes it out quickly.

"Pookie please" I mumble

He laughs and sits up getting up so my pussy was in his face.

"Yo pussy so pretty and fat" he says

Before I could respond he flicks his tongue on my clit, one of my hands go down to his head as he eats.

"Fuck Pookie" I mumble

I would look down but my little belly stops me from doing that.

"Ohhh my goddd" I moan lowly when Dave sucks on my clit never has he done that before

"B-Baby imma cum" I moan as I slowly move my hips

"Fuck" I moan loudly as I cum on Dave's tongue

Shake a lil after Dave keeps eating my pussy after I came, I try to pull his head away but he doesn't move after a few seconds.

He sits up licks his lips as I shake slightly and I moan a lil.

"Toots we ain't done" he says

"Give me a few seconds" I mumble

He laughs and after a minute I gain the strength to sit up, Dave lays down.

He takes his underwear off and his dick spring out, I instantly got wet again just seeing it.

I grabbed it and started stroking it slowly as Dave groans lowly, I move closer to him and put him in my mouth only sucking on the tip cause I know Dave like it when I only focus on the tip.