058

RECAP:

"Maybe" I reply, smirking. I grab his suitcase and grab a hoodie and pants before walking to the bathroom.

"Did you just take my clothes" He asks, I laugh.

"Nooo neverrr" I reply, changing.

"Mmmkaayyyyy" He says, laughing.
-------

I look at myself in the mirror and smile, before walking out. I see Tommy on his phone smiling.

"Who ya talking tooo~" I ask, sitting next to him.

"No one..." He says, smirking turning off his phone.

"Tom bloody simons who was that." I say, in a joking manner.

"I AM THE SUPERIOR APLHA MALE HOW DARE U SAY BLOODY AT ME" He raises his voice, in a joking manner.

We look at each other before bursting out laughing. I then grab his phone and bolt down the stairs and into a bathroom and locking the door.

"GIVE MY PHONE BACK YOU PRICK" Tommy yells, banging on the door.

"I DON'T GOT TO GIVE SHIT BACK BITCH" I yell, smirking before opening his phone and finding him on someones twitch. I didnt get a chance to see the username... His phone died.

(I AM REFERENCING MY TOMMYINNIT X FEM!OC YES)

"WHY DON'T YOU CHARGE YOUR PHONE!!" I yell, he snickers.

"BECAUSE I DON'T!" He yells, laughing.

I open the door and give the phone back in defeat.

"So who was the girl?" I ask, nudging him.

"No-one we don't talk ab-" he gets cut off.

"Bubs I was looking for you everywhere." Mark says, opening his arms for a hug.

I immediately hug him and laugh.

"Clingyboo activated" I mumble out, since my head is in his chest.

"ODODDKDOS I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THIS HAPPEN! HURTINQBOO FOR LIFE BITCH" Tommy squeals,  jumping up and down like a kid.

"On serious note you ever fucking hurt her again I will not hesitate to book a plane ticket to where ever the fuck you life and beat the shit out of you. I would much rathe-" I cut Tommy off before he goes any further.

"Thank you tommy but he won't be breaking up with me I declare when realtionships are over" I say sassy. Tommy looks at me horrified.

"SHES A FUCKING PICK ME BITCH MARK BREAK UP WITH HER THIS INSTANT" He squeals, before fake crying.

"I WAS JOKING I WAS JOKING GOD DAMN." I yell, laughing.

"OI FRANCIS WE GOT TO LEAVE FOR THE MUSIC VID." Wilbur yells, I sigh.

"Bye you two" I say, letting go of Mark and following Wilbur into the car.

"So big day huh?" Techno says? Techno?!

"TECHNO" I yell, looking behind me.

"Ayup" he says, I just hug him before plugging in my seatbelt.

"I've been spending to much time with you wilbur" Techno says in disbelief of himself.

"Imagine saying ayup" I laugh, before hearing someone scroff.

"Forget about me." Mark says, I then turn around.

"BUT- WHAT. IN. THE. LIVING. FUCK- YOU WHERE INSIDE?!" I yell at him, he laughs.

"I'm and endermannnnn" he jokes, I laugh and turn around to face the front.

"Ready for the music video??" Wilbur asks, putting on Lovejoys new E.P. 'Pebble Brain'

"Never been more ready" I laugh, before humming to the music.

------
5 hours later (I am going to make a whole separate chapter for the music video)
------

"Nice working with you, I'll see you tomorrow!" Our music director, Jessi, says. They follow us out the door and to our car.

"Nice meeting you. Your voice is amazing! I wouldn't be surprised if your the next hit singer" They say, before walking away. I stand there completely blank.

"What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. Just. Happened" I say blinking repetitive.

"He would like to collab again idiot" Wil says, hoping in the drivers seat.

"SHOTGUN" I yell bolting to the front door.

"Fuck off this isn't fair" Techno says, crossing.

"Yes it is bitch" I say, hopping in and outting my seatbelt on.

"Blah- yes it is bitch" Techno mocks me, I death glare him.

"Dont look at me like that I'm your soon to be father" Techno replys, I roll my eyes turning around.

"I- what?" Mark says, I forgot about telling him.

"Oh nothing don't worry" I say smiling at him.

"IM DATING THE BLOOD GODS DAUGHTER" He yells, fake smiling at techno. (I LITERALLY WROTE BLOOD GODS DAD)

"OSNDOSJS THIS IS FULL ON GOLD" Wilbur says, in an australian accent.

"Shut up you idiot" I say, in my british accent.

"Become a British alreadyyyy" Wilbur whines, I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Nopeeee I am going to stay American" I say, looking out the window.

"Blah blah blah blah" Wilbur says, pulling out of the drive way.

"You should let me drive" I say, looking at Wilbur being serious.

"No I will not" Wilbur laughs, I just stare at him.

"Why not" I ask, he then stops laughing.

"You weren't joking are you" Wilbur says, stopping at a red light.

"no." I say, Wilbur laughs.

"You wanna drive?" Wilbur asks, driving again.

"Yes." I reply, he pulls over and you should have seen Mark and Technos face.

He then hops out, so I do the same.

"You're driving now." He says, I just smile and jump in the drivers seat.

"LETS FUCKING GO YOU BETTER TURN THAT MUSIC UP" I yell, putting my seatbelt on.

I see Wilbur whip out his camera and start filming.

"FRANCIS IS DRIVING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ON A HIGHWAY TOO!" Wilbur yells pointing the camera at me.

"Wait can I show your face?" He asks, I chuckle and nod.

"OK LET'S GO." Wilbur yells, I turn behind me before driving. The 2 of them look shit scared.

"My boyfriend and dad don't trust me" I laugh, turning around and driving.
-----------
10 minutes later
-----------
"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHICH ONE IS A BLOODY INDICATOR DICKHEAD I'M AMERICAN!" I yell, turning left without my indicator on.

"THEN FUCKING FIND IT BEFORE YOU GIVE ME A FINE!" Wilbur yells, recording me.

"YOU LET ME DRIVE BITCH ASS" I yell, I then laugh like a maniac and let go of the steering wheel before grabbing it.

"WHAT THE FUCK FRANCIS YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US!" The 3 of them yell at the same time.

"AND THEN MY MISSION WOULD BE ACCOMPLISHED I WANT TO DIE!" I yell, laughing.
------
Words: 1058
A/N: DIDNDISK UPDATE OUT