25~ Week off- 2

Comincia dall'inizio

They wrote down what they want on their pizza. Naruto wanted pineapple, Sasuke didn't, I wasn't that shocked.

After I made the pizza and served it, not giving Sasuke pineapple, we all ate and talked.

"So, how was your day with Hina?" I asked. "Good, until I came back to you guys in the pool" he added coldly at the end. "Anyway, what did you guys do, aside from be in the pool" I asked.

"Well, I went shopping for swimmers because I offered to go swimming when we were having breakfast, so we've been swimming all day. We did do training exercises for several hours, until lunch, so it was half having fun and messing around and the other half was training" I said while washing my plate.

"And you didn't tell me!?😭" "Dope, you were with Hinata, do you want us to distory your time with her, this is the first time we've even had a break" Sasuke said while stating an excellent point.

Naruto just gave us some small attitude before storming up to his room. A vain popped in my head.

I huffed a sigh. I went to the TV before turning it on. I went to the news and watched it for awhile. After being updated on the news I checked the time, 8:30pm.

I bid Sasuke goodnight and went my room. After a few minutes I heard Sasuke go to bed. I went up onto the covered balcony and went to the Hokage Tower.

 I went up onto the covered balcony and went to the Hokage Tower

(A/N: It's about 9pm, not daytime😅)

I knocked up on the door before hearing a 'come in'. I entered the room before bowing.

"Hokage-Sama, I have an offer which I know won't be the easiest to achieve, but I was wondering if I could gain any contact to Tsunade Senju" I asked while raising my head at the end.

"Depends on what the reason is" He answered. I let it sink in before stating my reasons.

"Well you see, Tsunade will not only become my sensei, but the fifth Hokage" I said. I looked at his face, he was in deep thought.

"I'll send you on a mission to The Village Hinden In The Ocean in The Land Of Waterfalls, that's where Tsunade would most likely be" He said.

"Arigatō" I said while bowing. I was about to jump before I heard Hiruzen say something.

"It seems that you have really soften Sasukes heart, seeing as you're wearing his jumper" I stopped for a second, my face becoming flustered, I pushed down the blush as much as possible while I left the building.

Fortunately I got home before 9:00pm. I slipped into my room, put on my pyjamas and went to sleep.

"NARUTO SHUT UP!!!!!" I opened my eyes. I always knew Sasuke wasn't exactly a morning person. There had been a few time while on our travels were I had to wake him up very early on the morning, he had lots of anger shown, but he took deep breaths before explaining that he doesn't exactly like getting awoken early in the morning. I also realised he's more moodier in the mornings.