Chapter 742 THE END (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Then, the girl of the Yu family framed her, tried to disfigure her face and ruin her reputation…

After everything she had been through, a girl, who was only 13 years old, was still brave enough to stand in front of others. It required a lot of courage. As he felt sorry for her, he blamed himself even more. If it weren’t for him, she would still be a girl who acted like a spoiled child in her mother’s arms and would not live such a hard life!

What right did he have to try to get her?

However, he still had a wishful thinking. He thought that as long as he was always good to her and protected her, he could make up for what his mother had done in the past. When everyone who knew about that matter died, there would be no trace of it, and Tong’er would never know about it. As long as Tong’er did not know, she would be happy because he would bring her happiness!

However, Feng Yuran’s words woke him up!

Some things didn’t need evidence. As long as there was a thorn in his heart, it couldn’t be taken out. There was no witness who could directly testify against him. But what about the heart? What he wanted was her heart. With a thorn in her heart, how could he really let him enter her heart? What he wanted to give her was happiness, not to let her live in hatred for the rest of her life.

Maybe they were destined to be strangers from the beginning!

Her heart ached so much that he could not breathe for a moment. It felt as if something was slowly fading away. Bai Yihao held his forehead with his hands and staggered. Two lines of light blood fell from the corners of his eyes. The scene in front of him became blurred.

Lin Yu took several steps forward and held him. When he turned around, he shouted in astonishment, “Your Highness, your eyes…” There were two lines of faint bloodstains hung from the corners of his eyes on his handsome and jade-like face.

“There’s no need to panic. I’m fine.” Bai Yihao stood still and took a deep breath. He suppressed the blood in his heart and a weary and bitter smile crept over his lips. How could the Yuxiao Flower’s ancestral root be easily used in medicine? In order to make the medicine, he used his heart and blood to mix the remaining antidote in his body with the Yuxiao Flower’s ancestral root. That was how he was able to make the antidote.

The poison of the ancient witch tribe was the antidote to another poison of the ancient witch tribe!

But with the passing of time, his mother had already fed the last antidote of the ancient witch tribe to him when he was a child. There was no antidote in this world!

“Your Highness, in order to make the antidote for her, you hurt your eyes. Doesn’t she forgive Her Highness’s unintentional mistake in the past?” Lin Yu knew everything, so he said indignantly for Bai Yihao. Even if Princess Shuanglan was really in the wrong back then, couldn’t Mo Xuetong forgive her when his Highness was in such a situation?

Bai Yihao stood up and a little sight had returned to his eyes. He took the handkerchief that Lin Yu handed him and wiped the blood from the corners of his eyes. Looking at the falling white snow in front of him, he said lightly, “It’s all in the past. Get someone to bring the antidote to the Crown Prince of the Qin Kingdom.” He had always been a proud person. Since it had come to this point, what else could he ask for?

“In the battle tomorrow, send out all the people of Duke Ding from the Qin Kingdom. We will retreat for five kilometers first, and then attack the south of the Qin army!” Bai Yihao said calmly. There was a trace of viciousness in his gentle eyes, which made the smile on his lips cold and bloodthirsty.

The people in the south of the Qin army were also the remaining troops of Duke Ding. The two armies confronted each other. They were in brotherhood before, but now they met on the battleground…