Qing Zhu would never think that the Lan family had nothing to do when they felt bored, and deliberately made fun of the two of them.

“Sir, don’t mistake her for someone else. Our miss isn’t your niece. Even though you look the same as her uncle, her uncle doesn’t look like you at all. You have nothing in common in your temperament,” Qing Zhu interrupted before Mo Xuetong could speak. After all, she had seen Lan Luo’s uncle before, but Mo Xuetong had never seen him at all. How could she say the details?

“Luo’er, how could I not be your uncle? You came to my family when you were three years old. I value you above everything else. That year, you accidentally bumped your head, and I ran to the clinic with you in my arms. On the way, I fell down accidentally. After getting up, I still carried you and rushed regardless of my injury. When we arrived at the clinic, the physician wrapped up your injury, but I fainted.”

It had to be said that what Lan Luo’s uncle said was very moving. His sincere tears and cordial, warm words even made Lan Yuyan show a faint sadness in her eyes. She was also from a branch of the Lan family and her status was far different from the Lan family’s. When she was young, she was sent to the main branch because of her beautiful appearance.

But no matter what, that was not her real home. When she was bullied by other girls, she could only cry silently and did not dare to tell anyone. Otherwise, she would suffer even greater revenge.

She could not help but say, “Sister Luo, your uncle really loves you.”

“My uncle? You’re not!” Mo Xuetong stood out from beside Qing Zhu and sized up her “uncle” who revealed his sentiments. With a hint of sarcasm on her lips, she said, “Even though my uncle is a businessman, he can do hard work. How could he have such a pair of white and tender hands?”

“Minister of Public Works, let me go back. The Lan family has done so many things just to pull me to your side. I might as well tell you, I want the head of the man who caused my father and mother to die. If you can do it, we’ll talk about the cooperation.” Mo Xuetong turned around and smiled at Lan Yanwen without looking at her “uncle” who had been stunned for a while and withdrew his hand nervously.

Lan Tian’s expression was a little sullen as he sat on the first seat.

He was the one in charge of the Lan family, but Mo Xuetong had always treated him as an invisible person. Giving a cough, he said solemnly, “Little Luo, the direct descendant of the Lan family has already been punished by the family, and the branch he belongs to has also been expelled from the Lan family. The Lan family has avenged you. In the future, the Lan family will still be your parents’ home. There are many girls like you in the back courtyard. If something happens, there will be someone to back you up.”

He was hinting that Mo Xuetong should stop when things were good. If she wanted to enter the East Palace and obtain the Crown Prince’s favor, without the Lan family as her backing, it would not last long even if she got the Crown Prince’s favor. There were so many beauties in the palace, and those who could really be doted on and give birth to children all had a strong family background.

He was warning Mo Xuetong that if they worked together, they would both get benefit, and that if they came apart, they would both lose. If Mo Xuetong were smart, she should have stopped when she got a little benefit.

She could talk about the conditions appropriately, but she shouldn’t take herself seriously. There was no shortage of beauties in the backyard of the Lan family!

“Minister of Public Works, you really don’t want to negotiate with me? If that’s the case, please send us back.” Mo Xuetong rolled her watery eyes. She did not look at Lan Tian but at Lan Yanwen. She suddenly smiled sweetly and turned to ask Qing Zhu, “Did you make it clear just now?”