Hours passed, feeling a little bit drowsy, jolting from the voice of Cristine, "Excuse me, Lisa. You need to wear the dress now." She said, nodding my head as I stood up.

Arvin handed me the dress, entering the bathroom as I quickly changed, careful enough not to smudge any of my make up.

Walking out, Cristine clapped while EL and Arvin nodded their heads, triumphantly looking at me, furrowing my eyebrows, slightly tilting my head to the side, Cristine laughed, gently grabbing my arm dragging me towards the floor-length mirror and my eyes widened seeing my reflection.

"Holy shit." I whispered, a series of laughter from them, "Is that me?" I asked, pointing at the reflection.

"Of course, dear." EL replied.

Arvin cleared his throat, "May I?" He asked, holding a pair of black pumps in his hands, nodding my head as he kneeled, slipping the heels as it perfectly fits my feet.

Saying my thanks to him as he nodded his head, "Mr. Jackson is waiting downstairs." Cristine informed Arvin reached out his hand.

Smiling at him, looking back at them, "Thank you, really." I muttered, earning smiles from them.

"You're welcome, dear. Now, go, someone is waiting for you." EL answered, placing my hand on Arvin's as he escorted me to the stairs.

"You look beautiful, Ms. Lisa." He said.

"Thank you, Arvin." I replied, nodding his head.

Am I inside the fairytale right now?

Giggling at my thought, Jackson looked up, his eyes widened, noticing his frozen state as I approached him, "Hello, Jackson to world." I said, teasingly, snapping my fingers in front of him.

Blinking his eyes, clearing his throat, "U-um. You look stunning." He said, avoiding his gaze, giggling at him as he looked at me.

"You look like a starstruck puppy." I commented, earning a flicker on my forehead, clicking my tongue rubbing my forehead, "What was that for?" I asked, Jackson chuckled, shaking his head.

Exhaling a breath as we arrived, "Hey, smile. You look like I kidnapped you to be my date." Jackson said, nudging my shoulders, facing him.

"Can we go home?" I asked, earning a chuckle from him, brushing my hair.

"Just an hour, Lis. I promise we'll go home after." He replied, nodding my head.

Just an hour.

Sighing as we climbed out of the car, Jackson offered his arm, snaking my hands in his arms, flashes of camera greeted us as Jackson and I smiled at them.

Entering the hotel, exhaling a sigh, "Remind me not to say yes next time." I mumbled, earning a chuckle from Jackson.

"Come on, there's food inside." He replied, looking back at him, a laugh escaped from him, "Seeing how your eyes sparkled, I know food is what you're looking forward to in this party." He added.

"Of course, free food. I won't say no to that. We shouldn't say no to blessings." I replied, playfully scolding him, Jackson laughed shaking his head, "Besides I'll just eat until we go home." I added, earning another laugh from him.

"Come on, piglet." He said, gasping at what he said.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jackson Stevens. What you said there is a major fallacy." I replied, Jackson snaked his hands on my waist, furrowing my eyebrows, looking at him as our eyes met.