Chapter 1

Today was like any ordinary day, except i think i was ready to tell him. I mentally prepared myself to tell Squidward all of the things I liked about him... all the things i wanna do together... our future... our gorgeous children... sometimes i wondered if i gay but no, its just the homies right? no. i'm gay. i've been gay for squidward for as long as when the earth was first created. I love him with all my heart but it was so hard to accept my sexuality.. for a while at least. i couldn't help what others what think when we got into a relationship- wait. thats too far. you don't even know if he likes you back yet. ugh. it's hard loving someone. but then, someone interrupted my thoughts. "hey! farquaad! you there?? jesus, i've been calling your name for like 3 minutes now? you good?" it was shrek. he's kind of annoying honestly. but he's still my friend.. i guess.

"huh? oh i was just thinking.. i'm sorry.." i replied.

"its fine. what you thinking about?"

i suddenly felt my face flush bright red. "H-HUH??? oh its nothing! don't worry about it.."

"uh huh? is it squidward? what'd he do that got you all stirred up?" he smirked.

"nothing.. he's just kinda- i've.. i've been thinking about him a lot lately.. i don't know if he feels the same."

"well i can ask him if you'd like."

"no. i mean yes actually. that'd be great."

"okayy.."

but i knew he wouldn't. he'd just be an asshole and would try to get squidward's attention.. ugh i can't let him do this. "well actually. i'll just ask him!!"

"ok you brave beaver. good luck i guess."

"humph. thanks i'll need it.."

i made sure that i looked like a pretty girl from one of those tiktoks.. and i guess i looked good enough. then i turned around and was about to go to squidward's room but.. he was already standing around the corner evesdropping. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! i mean- uh.. what are you doing here? WHAT DID YOU HEAR?" i screamed.

"EVERYTHING. i've known for a while, farquaad. i think its time to tell you the truth."

"oh no..." i sniffled. i got all anxious, trying to look submissive and breedable. it was nearly 11pm, im too tired for this shit.

"and you know.. i've been thinking.. i actually kind of like shrek better... romantically....."

"SQUIDWARD! YOU GOTTA LOVE ME BACK I- I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! OMG YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE DONE FOR YOU FOR ALL THESE YEARS. I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU."

"well im sorry. shrek is better."

my palms tightened. they sweated uncontrollably. i decided to just run. i started strutting towards my room over dramatically. he likes SHREK out of all fucking people. of course. if course it was shrek. i slammed my cold, wooden door and lay against it. the floor was hard like my dick, usually, but not this time. i couldn't think of squidward the same ever again. after all of that imagining, daydreaming. even the gifts i gave him and the "no homo" notes i sent him after doing something sexy for him. i felt so utterly betrayed. hot tears streamed down my face, then i heard a sudden bang on my door.

"i'm sorry farquaad, but it can't end this way. i guess now that i think about it.. all of the sexy things you've done for me.."

"W-WAIT.. are you saying that.. YOU'LL GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE?!?!"