Seven

You wake up to Matilda shaking you.

"Wake up!" She whisper-yells.

Your eyes flutter open, and you stretch with a partial smile on your face.

"You need to be in the throne room right now!"

You groan, the words not immediately registering.

Then your eyes fly open as you shoot up, almost slamming your head into Matilda's.

"What?! Why?!" You inquire frantically.

You leap out of bed and quickly pull on a dress that Matilda set out for you.

"I'm not sure, but I know that Allfather Odin sent for both you and Prince Loki."

You nod as you slip on your shoes and style your hair as best as you can.

"Do I have time to brush my teeth?" You ask as you run to the bathroom.

"I wouldn't push it with Allfather."

"Well, he can stick his staff up his ass." You mumble under your breath.

You hurriedly brush your teeth and wash your face, then race down the long golden hallways toward the massive doors.

Slowing down as you approach them, you warily step into the throne room where Odin is waiting with Loki, who's back is turned to you.

When you walk next to Loki, you curtsy and notice bruises on your body... but they don't hurt in the slightest.

Magic?...

'Yes. Don't ask. I have my reasons.'

"I have called both of you here because I have been told Loki gave you, his slave, his room."

"I-"

"Whoever said that must be mistaken." Loki cuts you off, "I stayed in my room, and so did Y/N. She stayed on the floor."

"I know you're the god of lies, but you're a terrible liar when it comes to her."

Your head snaps over to Loki in confusion.

Odin sighs, "You care for a slave too much. It's not healthy."

You can't help but chuckle.

"Silence!" Odin yells, slamming his staff against the ground.

Your laugh grows when you think about what you had said earlier.

Loki bites his lip in an attempt not to join you as you laugh at Odin's red angry face.

"Oh... oh this... this is too funny." You giggle.

Odin's eyes narrow, then he glances at Loki.

Loki looks back and forth between you and Odin.

'Y/N, I am warning you. Stop it.'

You shake your head, unable to stop, but your head abruptly snaps to the side, and you freeze as the burning sting registers across your cheek.

"Stop it, slave. You need to behave." Loki growls.

Tears well up in your eyes, and as you attempt to run away, Loki uses his magic to drag you back to him.

He grips your neck harshly.

'I warned you, Y/N.'

"Let me go, Loki."

Odin gapes, "You call him Loki? Have you gotten cozy?"

"Call me Master or Prince Loki."

You manage to shake your head, "I have no respect for you, Loki."

Loki's arm stiffens as he grips even tighter.

'Please behave... I beg of you.'

You don't fucking care, asshole. I don't appreciate manipulation.

Loki stares deeply into your eyes.

'I'm not manipulating you.'

"Now punish her for not using your proper title," Odin commands.

Loki turns his face to stone before slapping you.

Odin rolls his eyes, "Slapping isn't enough, Loki."

Loki punches you as he lets go of your neck, causing you to fly backward.

"You little fucker!" You scream.

'I'm warning you.'

"Fuck you, you bipolar little bitch!"

"So, you've been nice to the slave?" Odin inquires with a raised brow.

        "I simply healed her a bit before the ball. Why should I let people see wounds on my slave? They might suspect something." Loki reasons.

        Odin narrows his eyes, "You should've just cast an illusion."

        "And let her give us away with her walk? No, thank you."

        You scoot backward, but Loki pulls you back with his magic, dragging you back to lay in front of him.

        "I think you've gone soft. I didn't release you after New York to become some hero."

        Loki scoffs, then laughs dryly, "Are you serious? That's exactly what you told mother and Thor."

        "And I lied."

        "Gods, you're-" Loki stops himself as Odin raises his eyebrow.

        "...Good at lies." Loki completes.

        "Stop lying." You mutter.

        Loki uses his magic to bring you upright, and his cold hands wrap around your neck again.

        "Don't. Disrespect. Me." Loki snarls, tightening his hold after every word.

        Your hands raise to his wrist, wrapping around it.

        "P-Please." You plead.

        "Stop it," Loki mumbles.

        You swing your hanging legs into his stomach.

        He grunts as you make contact and drops your neck as he stumbles backward.

        "You're an asshole, Loki..." You pant, "I hate you."

        Loki stiffens up.

        "You deserve it." You growl, not caring about how hurt he may seem, "You are just as bad as your father, you son of a bitch... kind of literally."

        Loki's eyes narrow.

        You roll your eyes, "I love Queen Frigga. Odin's obviously the bitch."

        Out of the corner of your eye, you can see Odin flaming.

        'You're walking on very thin ice, Y/N.'

        Fuck you.

        "Odin, I'm sick of this! You suck, Loki sucks, and I won't stand around and stay prisoner!" You yell.

        Odin slowly stands up, and you can tell he's enraged.

You flip both of the men off, "I'm sick of you two!"

You run away, leaving a shocked Loki and Odin.