Sniffling, she wrapped an arm around him and pulled him in a hug. Sighing softly, he also wrapped his arms around his beloved sister. No, he won't do anything stupid. He had done it once before, and he would do it again for his sister's sake but...

He gently patted her back, 'but, this time, I want to be beside you to hold you at times like this, Noona.'

-♕15♕-

-♕15♕-

[TWO YEARS LATER]

"Ardy, wake up! wake up!"

The subject of her calls buried himself deeper into his blankets.

"Arddyyyy, the sun's awake, and I'm awake, and my stomach is awake, too!"

A groan responded to her call. Huffing at the lazy boy still underneath the covers, she stepped back, before running forward with a battle cry. 

"GET UP!"

"GAH!!"

Thump.

Giggling with fervor, Athanasia peered over the bed where her brother and his pillows had joined him in his fall. Meeting annoyed blue jewel eyes under long golden bangs, she grinned innocently, "I warned ya"

"You didn't," he immediately grumbled, pushing himself off the floor. Groaning as he stood up, he ran a hand through his hair before looking back to find her staring with a wide grin. "What?"

If anything, she felt her grin only grow wider. "You look so pretty with long hair, Ardy, maybe you should grow it out?"

He froze, passing her a repulsed look, another peal of laughter escaped the young princess' lips. "Come on, Ardy~! It's time to play~!"

She jumped off his bed in a graceful manner, ignoring the groan of her younger brother as she dashed out of their shared room. Two years has easily gone past, both her twin and her passed their seventh year (their actual seventh birthday was only a few short months away), and Athanasia was (surprisingly) still alive.

Hearing the door shut behind her, she glanced back to her brother who was still in the middle of a yawn. She rolled her eyes as she noticed his outfit, "I swear, Papa is influencing your fashion choices"

The boy paused on his stretching to look down on his outfit. A loose white V-neck blouse with a string lacing on the boy's chest, acting as type of zipper. Partnered with loose brown shorts and black gladiator sandals, it was unfair that he was still shining, just like their father.

"What? It's comfy" he shrugged before shoving his hands within his shorts' pockets, "where are we going so early?"

"To see Papa~!"

He arched a brow as he ran a hand through his locks, "you just want sweets cuz Lily's cutting down on your sugar intake, you sugar maniac"

Sticking her tongue out, she huffed, "am not a sugar maniac"