Bonus Chapter- Alternate Ending and Epilogue

The Alpha’s Choice- Alternate Ending

The paper shook in my hands as I stared down at it with so much emotion that paper was receiving the effects of it. It was stained with my joyful tears making it almost unreadable. There was so much relief and joy that filled my body I had no idea what to do with it all but let it escape through my eyes.

“Kiela did you hear me?” Tyler said waking me from my daze.

I looked back up to him and in an instant all joy was gone and replaced by it was worry. Emily’s baby had completely slipped my mind. What happens if she was telling the truth and Jeremy’s baby really was hers? Would he still stay with me and our child?

“What is this?” He asks making his way over to me and the paper I held in my hands.

He pulled it from my grasp and began to read it quietly. When he got to the part of most importance his face dropped and changed into one of pure despair.  My heart broke for him.

“It’s not mine.” He whispered refusing to take his eyes from the paper.

“No.” I relied softly.

“Is it his?”

I slowly nodded my head turning my gaze away from him to prevent myself from feeling any worse than I already did. I know how much Tyler believe this child to be his and this had to be killing him inside. If only there was a way to make this a little easier.

A light knock on the door interrupted us temporarily breaking the depressing atmosphere. Jack partially opened the door and stuck his head inside the room.

“I’m sorry to interrupt Alpha but there is someone here to see you.”  

“Send them away.” Tyler replied emotionlessly. “I don’t wish to see anyone right now.”

“She said it was important.” He added.

She? What girl would be here to see Tyler?

Curiosity got the better of me and I forced myself up from the chair and exited the room by Jack. As I rounded the corner of the hallway a small framed blonde stood with her back to me as she peered out the window in the room.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

She quickly turned at the sound of my voice and revealing herself before I let out a gasp.

“I couldn’t leave knowing the position I was outing you in. Jeremy already explained the situation to me and convinced me to come here.” She explained.

“He did?”

She nodded. “Yes. I couldn’t let things end the way they did. I realize now I’m not my father and I have my own life to live.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Here in this room stood the one person who could possibly make things better for me and nothing was stopping her.

“Kiela who is it?”Tyler’s voice sounded before coming into view.

Once his eyes landed on Sloane that was it, he was gone. Just as I knew he would be. There is nothing that could replace the bond of true mates. Nothing was more beautiful than watching a scene like this take place.

“Mate.” They whispered.

Nothing could break their stare as they held each other’s eyes. Tyler made the first move to go to her but she quickly met him half way. Once their hands met both of them smiled brightly before they were in each other’s arms.