Jackbox Pt. 2

The next day, we played Jackbox again. Altrive presented. "I keep getting arrested for being in the Italian Mafia. Geta Jaila! Outa Free Carda," he explained. We all laughed. Charborg then presented. "So, if you're anything like me, you always wonder, why can't children be cheaper? The half child. You'll no longer have to buy one full child," he explained. "I want the bottom half~," Schlatt said. "What the fuck, Schlatt? What does that even mean?" I laughed. Eventually, I presented. "Alright. A big problem for all you men. You're all men, right? Yeah-." "This video is sponsored by Manscape," Schlatt said. "Shut the fuck up, dude. And you hate to shave in the morning. So, I've got a solution for you. Hair remover forever. You will no longer have to shave. It's a little torch device. And what it does, is make it so so skin can't grow hair anymore. Don't need to shave, your skin is dying," I explained. We all laughed.

Time skip to rapping... AH-

Y/N:

Open your eyes and see what's cum

Oop wrong hole, that's your bum

Put down the fork, you don't get no cheese cake

Dumping mum into local lake

Schlatt:

If you were a movie, you'd be brokeback mountain

And I'd be drinking your cum like an elkay water fountain-

Eventually, we all logged off. But, the next day, I was getting a call from him.