Anemo - Catherine

Genshin Impact Oc Template

• Name: Catherine
• Nickname: One of the Four
• Gender: female
• Age: over 1000
• Birthday: October 22nd

Physical

• Hair color:  dark blue and light blue
• Eye color: teal blue
• Height: 5'8

Personal

• Personality: Catherine is a rather strange character, despite being reborn of one of the four winds, she's unusually hostile towards the bard who seems to not mind her hostility, he comments “she's actually rather nice, her hostility is because she doesn't understand so I hold nothing against her.”

• Occupation: works at Angel's Share
• Residence: Mondstat

Element Status

• Vision - Element: Anemo
• Constellation: Pavo
• Weapon: Polearm

• Normal Attack: Catherine performs 6 consecutive strikes, swinging and then kicking her polearm towards the opponent, knocking the opponent back with the wind, dealing both anemo and physical damage.
• Charged Attack: when attacking she lunges herself forward, kicking the hilt of her weapon upwards and striking the opponent with physical force.
• Plunging Attack: when she plunges and huts the ground, she creates anemo energy that launches the opponents upwards where she then strikes them from the air.
• Ultimate Attack: when Catherine's ult is activated, she generates a second polearm  then launches both towards the opponent, trapping them within an anemo field where she proceeds to beat the shit outta them, each punch dealing both physical and anemo damage, swirl damage can happen when the anemo field is in contact with another element.

-Brokenhrs