"Life in cartoon motion"

A few years later I finally released my first album. It had actually been a hit, and I was very proud of it. I had continued to see that same boy I met in that bar, his name Andy. You could say they we're a little more than friends, but if I wanted to succeed in my career, I need to keep my sexuality a secret. I would surely get hate for who U truly was.

"Hey Andy, how's the footage looking"

Luckily for me, I scored a big win when I met Andy. He was kind and caring, and he was also a photographer.

"Oh it looks great, cause it has you in it"

"Haha, wow you make me blush"

I gave him a small peck on the cheek, and I could see his face turn a little red. I know I'm wrong for this but deep down, I felt like I didn't truly love him. He was so sweet to me, and I felt nothing. To compensate for this, I would drink a lot. Drinking made me feel a little something for him. When we arrived at our shared apartment, I rushed him inside. Once I closed the door I pushed him against the wall. Our kiss started off slow, but it soon started to get heated. He turned me over and whispered in my ear.

"And who said I was gonna submit to you?"

He pushed forward, and I could feel his hard member on my ass.

"Andy..."

He pulled me towards our room, and laid me on the bed. He began to undress me and planted kisses on my jaw and chest. He brought his fingers to my mouth and asked me to suck them. After a minute or two, he removed them and teased my entrance. He pushed them in and I shivered at the feeling. He kept bringing them in and out, and each time a moan escaped my lips.

"Andy please"

I'm pretty sure you could figure out what happened next...