Shawn's POV

After knowing that big not soooo logical reason why Trisha rejected me I was at a cross road whether to be angry or to be happy. Should I give her cold shoulder or should I just confront her and ask to be my girlfriend again. This debate didn't leave my side even after I went to the summer camp.

I started going to the summer camp three years back well this was my third year. It was not like some cliche summer camps for kids but much better. So many activities to do, so much to learn and getting to know new people, making friends. It's really a good place to quench your thirst of curiosity and increasing your knowledge.

Even in the summer camp I had Trisha in my mind. It's like she had rented a place there. Not that I minded but this tenant had done some serious damage and was now not available to do the damage control.

Though she was in my mind but being in the summer camp was helping me to keep it all aside for a while and focus on other things which I wouldn't be able to do had I stayed ta home.

I have friends here so it was easy to pass the time. One of them was Bethany. I met her last year here and we had few common interest so we connected over that. She was a year younger than me. She could be those mean girl which they show in television who cares about there make up and all sometimes but she is nice. I had seen her that side so I was okay with making her my friend. There were other people as well. There was Jason, Liam and Lisa too. There were all my age and we had this friends group who keep each other company. So, it was kind of a good getaway from all the things that happened back at home.

With all my friends and all the activities I didn't realise how fast these one and a half month went by. I even missed my soccer mates' graduation including that of Jeremy. She was there though. I saw the pictures. Courtesy of Miss Amanda. She didn't post anything since our prom not even anything from the wedding. Even though she straight face rejected me and I was upset but deep down I wanted to see her in those Indian attires looking no less than a princess. But well when did anything have gone the way I wanted it to go? So, no picture was posted and I was left with my despair again.

I came back home one week before the new session started. Gave my family a bone crushing hug. God I missed them so much. There was one more person I missed. Her. I debated whether I should go see her. My dumb lovestruck part of the brain even hatched a plan of using Jeremy as an excuse but my logical part intervened firstly stating the sad fact that Jeremy had already left for his college campus and then very rudely reminded me of a thing which I had which I was forgetting, my self respect. So, I went with my logical part and waited for teh schools to reopen. Then only we will know what's in the cards for us.

                        Trisha's POV
Nervousness, anxiety and even fear at some corner of my heart, these are the only feelings I had for the last two days thinking of all the what ifs that could happen the next day. School was starting tomorrow and thinking about how I would break the ice and what Shawn would say or how he would react were the only things going on in my mind. It was too much.

I woke up with the same feelings next day as well but at the same time I was consoling my heart saying that maybe maybe things would go smoothly and Shawn would react leniently but the negative side had more weight and it was conquering my feelings.

My anxiety was killing me that much that at some point I even thought to skip school but the studious and nerdy side of mine strongly disagreed and this plan was side lined by veto power.

So, I got dressed and had my breakfast. Dad told us that he would drop us to school. As we were getting closer to the school I was getting impatient, nervous and what not. Amanda saw that and gestured me to keep calm.