|| 𝟛 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||

Start from the beginning

"Nice to finally meet you Alex. Please call me Melanie or Mel." The nice lady says with a smile.

"If there is anything you need water, soda, food, anything just call me and I'll have it to you within the minute." I say but get interrupted by a small tugging on my leg. I look down and see Rose. I smile at her and pick her up. "What's up bubba?" I ask the 3 year old in my arms.

"Can you play with me please? You've been working a lot and we don't have Rose and Alex time anymore." She says with a pout causing literally everyone to look at me.

"Rose and Alex time? What's that?" Hunter, Scarlett's twin brother asked.

"It's uh it's day where I take Rose out anywhere she wants to go. Doesn't matter if it's in the city, Brooklyn, Queens, Soho, or Liberty Island." I say as I excuse myself to play with Rose. Rose brings down a Black Widow action figure and I start laughing. "Baby where did you get this?" I ask the three year old in front of me.

"Uncle Chris got it for me the day we had the day together!" She says excitedly. "Can we go show mommy?" She ask and I nod.

"Babe Rose wants to show you something" I say as I put Rose down and she runs to Scarlett with an action figure behind her back.

"Look mommy it's you!" Rose shows her the action figure and we all start laughing. Rose and Scarlett go over to the couch to talk while I head over to the siblings I didn't meet.

"Sorry I haven't properly introduced myself, Alex O'Brien." I say as I stand next to a tall figure but not much taller then me.

"Christian Johansson. These are my half siblings Vanessa and Adrian Johansson." Christian says. He looks at Scarlett then back at me and says, "She's pregnant isn't she?" Christian asked.

"H-How do you know?" I ask.

"Her feet look swollen." He answers while Adrian, Hunter, and Vanessa go to Scarlett. "It's been a while Alex. 4 years since I saw you last." He says and I nod my head in agreement.

Christian and I go way back to 2014. I saw that he needed a lawyer and I sent one his way. We hung out for a few month but when we got close I moved to New York and bought that big house for me.

"How come you didn't tell Scarlett you knew me?" Christian asked while looking at me but I couldn't look at him.

"Come on man. I can literally ask you the same thing." I respond trying not to get mad.

"Alex I'm sorry. You know I am." He says whispering trying not to get anyone's attention.

"You slept with my ex-wife while she was my wife and after we lost our daughter! You were Avery's godfather Christian!" I whisper yell catching Scarlett's attention.

Scarlett walks over and put a hand on my back. "Baby are you okay?" I shrug her hand off and scoff.

"When I come back Chris better have explained why I don't like him."  I walk out of the house and go for walk.

Scarlett's POV

"Wanna explain why my girlfriend just left HER house pissed the fuck off?" I ask my who has his head in his hand. He sighs and lifts his head up.

"I slept with her ex-wife while they were married..." He explains but I know he's missing a detail or two.

"Ok what else did you do?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I slept with Melissa after they lost Avery. My goddaughter." I stand there shocked. So they knew each other and pretended to not know each other.

I hear the door open and see Alex come in with yellow baby clothes and it makes me smile. "Baby?" She looks at me and put the clothes behind her back. My mom looks like she's going to cry but my dad is different story, he looks mad. My siblings aren't surprised but Chris is trying not to make eye contact with Alex.

"Yes?" I hear her respond innocently.

"What's behind your back?" She sighs and takes out from her back. She opens one of the shirts and I smile harder. The shirt says, "Mama and Mommy's sunshine"

"You're pregnant!?" My moms asked Alex and quickly shakes her head no and nods to me.

"I'm not pregnant Scarlett is." She says quickly.

"Oh yeah and who's the dad the Colin?" My dad said seriously causing me to roll my eyes and Alex to fake puke.

Alex's POV

"I'm a intersex female. I was born with a penis instead of a vagina." I said pouring me an alcohol free drink since Rose is in the room.

"Ohhh so you're the other parent of the baby then?"
Karsten asks.

"Yeah you can say that." We go back to talking to normal things when I get a phone call.

"Hello? Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, deep breaths and tell me what happened." I say

~Phone call~

Lizzie: Robbie came back to try and ask me to come back to him and of course I said no but then things got out of hand and he tried to hit me but Dylan stopped him and punched him. They started to fight and one of the neighbors called the cops and now Dylan's in jail.

Alex: WHAT?

I stop dead in my tracks from exiting the living room. Everyone is now looking at me but I don't care.

Alex: *sighs* I'll post bail just *sighs* just bring him here when he gets out.

~end of phone call~

"Alex what's wrong?" Scarlett asked while putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Uhh Dylan's in jail and Now I have to pay the bail."