***

DVD Volume 7

In year 825 of the ancient era, the Lord of Emptiness leads a rebellion against his older brother, the Lord of Corruption.

Unwilling to forgive this betrayal, the Lord of Corruption imprisons him within the Tower of Shadow in the farthest corner of the world.

The other lords lament the fate that has befallen their youngest brother, but there is nothing they can do.

For they fear incurring the wrath of the Lord of Corruption above all else...

***

"Seriously, what's wrong with them?! They're brothers, aren't they? Couldn't one of them have done something to stop it from coming to this?" Mammon said.

That reminds me...

"I mean, sure, maybe the Lord of Emptiness himself deserves some of the blame, too. But even so, I can't believe they'd abandon their brother like that..." he continued.

"Agree. They could've at least try and talk things out."

"Exactly! You understand me."

"In part, but the Lord of Emptiness should've tried and stay calm. If he had better explained his point, maybe the Lord of Corruption would've understood."

"That's true, but..."

Noticing the gloomy expression filling Mammon's face you started feeling a bit regretful about what you said. You didn't mean to hurt him, but he felt dejected.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." you, apologized.

"It's fine. You're not wrong."

"I am. They're family so they should always be there for each other no matter how much they fight."

"You really think that?"

"Yeah, of course!"

Mammon smiled. It wasn't a big smile, but you could tell he was feeling better.

You pressed the mouse button, making the episode start again and both you and Mammon kept watching the series and commenting about each episode in the end.

***

"Okay, so let's go over this one more time." Mammon said, holding a bunch of cards "We'll start with TSL Volume 2."

"Why not the first?"

"Quizzes are unpredictable. You can never know where it'll start!"

"Alright, go ahead." you giggled.

"Ahem... After falling into a trap set by Henry and the Lord of Shadow, the Lord of Fools is forced to flee to the north. When he gets there, he finds his former sweetheart's body frozed in ice. What's her name?"

"That's an easy one. You were crying so much on that part that I couldn't forget."

"Haha, so funny." Mammon frowned.

"It's Geldie."

"Correct. Her name is pretty similar to my lovely Goldie."

"Please, stop being gross and ask the next question."

"All right, let's hit DVD Volume 5 next."

"Thank you."

"Hostile forces from another land invade the Lord of Flies' country, surrounding and isolating him so his people will starve. The Lord of Fools tries to-"