Disliking Trouble

Start from the beginning

Arisu: "Fufufu. Good idea, Ryuuen-kun. I also want that Ayanokouji-kun become the representative"

Everyone started looking at me as every class leader told me to become representative.

Kiyotaka: 'Why are you all asking me suddenly?'

Kiyotaka: "I refuse."

Arisu: "Fufufu. You are no fun, Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: "I'm sorry but I don't think I'm at your level."

Kiyotaka: 'Of course, I am at a higher level.'

Arisu/Ryuuen: 'He is totally thinking about how is at higher level.'

Horikita: "I see. I'll do it then."

Kiyotaka: "Huh. You are not gonna force me or something?"

Horikita: "No, when did I ever?"

Kiyotaka: "Are you sure you want to lie? We are going to see quotes, you can be exposed, you know."

Horikita: "Are you sure you are in any position that you can say that."

Kiyotaka: "That's true."

Horikita: "Does anyone have a problem if I become representative?"

Random D students: No. We have no problems, Horikita-san.

3rd Year

Nagumo: "I will represent the whole 3rd year. If anyone want to oppose me, they can talk now."

Asahina: "Yeah, yeah. You do it. I only want to enjoy this. We have enough points and if you answer for all the classes the points will be balanced anyways."

Infinity: [Hello! Urgent announcement. Only 2nd year will participate in this special exam.]

Nagumo: "The hell! Why only them?"

Infinity: [Because I said. Now shut up.]

After that Nagumo was trying to say something, but his voice won't come out. Looks like Infinity has absolute control over us in this dimension.

Infinity: 'Of course, I have all of them under control except Ayanogod.'

(A/N: You think I have powers which can make Ayanogod knell, you are dreaming. None of us are on Ayanogod's level. If you are the king in chess then Aynogod is the player who is moving the pieces along with the king.)

Infinity: [As for why I am doing this, because most of the quotes will be related to them only. This will give them a huge advantage, so people like Nagumo will start crying that I am doing favoritism, which I am obviously not.]

Hiyori: "Does this mean quotes will be equally divided into 4 classes?"

Infinity: 'Now, how can I lie to angel?'

Infinity: [That I can not say. It may be, may not be.]

Hiyori: "Oh, okay."