eight

dear anshika, 

this is probably gonna be the last letter i write to you. you might ask why? well i have decided to move on. but that doesn't mean that in any way i have stopped loving you. my love for you is going to forever, just like we dreamed about. 

the day i had said those three magical words to you in front of the whole school because i was so impatient and so irritated to keep my feelings locked away. it was so obvious though ; i was madly in love with you. 

i had never asked you but when did you realize that you love me as well? was it when i had asked you to dance or when i helped you in O.W.Ls or, or when i had came over at your place while your parents were away and we made love? i lost the chance to ask but you can't blame me. i had not a single idea that you were going to leave me so soon.

anyway, moving on, father didn't stop bugging me about getting married to pansy and i thought about it a lot. i have decided to marry her. i won't ignore her for you though cause then it would be wrong of me to devoid pansy of my love. this is all so messed up and i just wanna run away somewhere but i know i can't. i have nowhere to go.

the world isn't what it appears to be darling. we were just little kids who found everything surprising and wonderful but were unaware of the pain and misery this so called beautiful world could bring to us. 

we were so happy weren't we? walking by the black lake, hand in hand, your rosy lips chanting your prayers whenever you felt a cold wave of air slap across your face. i would pull you close to me, wrap my arms around you in the hope that the cold wouldn't bother anymore. the feeling is so beautiful that i can't describe it in words. you might have left me but darling, once in a lifetime you were mine.

and you'll always be. mine forever.

yours,

theodore nott.

the end.