seven

theodore's pov :

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

theodore's pov :

Her brown locks wrestled each another as she swayed along to the beats of a song by the weird sisters. Her eyes reflected joy as she twirled around one of her hufflepuff friends who I remember was hannah abbott. Her silver, satin dress reached down to her ankle, hugging her curves perfectly as if the two met after years. The mole on the left side of her face, just below her eyebrows was my favorite part of her body after her smile. It sounded creepy yet I was so deeply invested in her.

She was just so perfect that it actually pained me whenever I realized she wasn't mine. The boys, even girls stared at her which felt like a jab in my back.

 "What you staring at theo?" Blaise patted me on my back, breaking me away from my train of thoughts.

 "Nothing." I muttered, immediately taking my eyes off Anshika as I was not in the mood to be the one getting teased by him tonight. 

"The gryffindor hmm." Blaise fake coughed making me roll my eyes in annoyance and slight irritation of bottling up my feelings inside. 

"So it's that one right, the feisty one huh?" Blaise provoked me further, slightly bumping his shoulder into mine,"The one who smells of henna and sweets. . ."

"Her name's Anshika." I lost my patience and ended up blurting out her name. "Oh I knew it." I heard another voice and groaned in response.

"Pansy." I grumbled when she stood in front of me with a smirk on her face. 

"Come on theo. It's alright. Everyone gets a crush. It's totally normal. Also she's just so. . ." Pansy searched for the right words and turned around to look at Anshika,"beautiful."

 "Hey, she's mine. . ." I protested, immediately lowering my eyes down in embarrassment before meeting Pansy's eyes,"I mean technically not but you know. . ."

"Trust me mate we know." Blaise stifled back a laugh. 

"Alright stop teasing me. Instead why don't you two help me out?" I impatiently asked.

"Help you in asking her out?" Pansy questioned.

"She's gonna end me if I ask her out come on." I whined,"I just. . . just wanna talk to her maybe. get to know her, befriend her and maybe i can confess my feelings later."

"Well then in that case theo. ." Blaise cleared his throat and placed his hand on my shoulders,"Just go and talk to her. There's no way out." 

Pansy pushed me lightly towards the couch where Anshika was sat with her friends.

"Thanks that helped a lot." I bit sarcastically and straightened my denim jacket before making my way towards Anshika who was whispering something in her friend's ear. I broke out in a cold sweat as I neared her, my heart beating loudly in my chest. 

"Hi." I pushed the word out with a lot of courage, feeling quiet anxious with all the girl's eyes on me. 

"Nott." Hannah Abbott acknowledged my presence with an unpleasant look on her face. 

"Uh anshika." I cleared my throat and met her honey, brown eyes glowing slightly due to the faint lightings. 

"Yes?" She asked nicely which made my confidence go up a bit. 

"I was wondering if you would like to dance with me?" I said in one breath and with bated breath waited for an answer. The three girls sitting on the couch just stared at me in shock, with their eyes widened which just brought back my nervousness and I was ready to turn around after getting embarrassed. 

"Sure." Anshika answered with a shrug as she got up on her feet and expectedly looked at me. 

"Great." I grinned as a response and held out my hand for her to take which she gladly accepted. I lead her to the dance floor and stared at her for a mere seconds when she suddenly placed her hand on my shoulder. Hesitantly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and clasped the other with her free hand before pulling her towards myself.

 "Well this was unexpected." She smirked with an amusement in her tone when she caught me staring at her. I felt as if she knew the control and effect she had over me which she was clearly enjoying by taking a step more closer to me.

 "Y─Yeah I guess." I stuttered badly and immediately tried to change the topic,"You look beautiful by the way."

 "Thank you theo." I knew she was teasing me which made a chuckle escape my mouth. "You look charming as well." She added making my heart skip a beat.

 "Thank you." I mentally thanked myself for not stuttering. 

"Well aren't we going to dance?" She raises her eyebrows at me which made me realize that we were standing still and doing nothing except staring at each other.

 "Oh sorry." I chuckled nervously.

 God, she was driving me crazy.