A shudder ran through the observer's body at the rough laugh that followed after the exclamation.

"It ain't like yer daddy cares 'bout yer pretty lil' head of yers!"

"Ye, aint it better to leave the male as the heir"

"don't 'cha mean spare"

There was a another muffled shriek followed by quiet sobbing.

Ardy peeked inside before gasping. She could only watch in fear as the voices suddenly died down, obviously hearing the loud gasp. 

Athanasia felt fear from the deepest part of her heart. Fear for the little boy's well-being. Fear as she already knows what would happen. 'Watching too much K-dramas in your past life does that to you, I guess,' she thought bitterly.

The door slammed open, and a thick arm yanked her brother up to the air from the collar of his shirt. "Gah!"

"Well lookie here, we got'ta rat in our midst, eh?"

'Ardy! Argh, these bastards! Let my brother go!'

"Oh, ain't this the other one?"

Stepping out in the light, Athanasia could finally discern the intruders. There were two of them, one had a nasty scar from his cheek down to his chin, whilst the other one had no discernable features except for his jaggy yellow teeth.

'Ew'

"Ardy!"

Feeling herself jump once more, she felt herself rooted as she noticed that there was another version of herself. 'God, this is confusing.'

The older Athanasia was struggling from the grasp of yellow teeth, tears falling down her chubby cheeks as her jewel blue eyes were focused on the choking prince in the grasp of scar face.

"Noo...na?"

"Ardy!!" the captured princess shrieked desperately

"Ah, shuddup!"

Smack

Everything happened at once. 

Yellow teeth slapped the princess in the face, and Ardy, who saw it all, grew livid and screamed. Unbelievable power warped around the small room, and scar-face flew back, grip forcibly released from the prince exhibiting such power.

"Let my Noona go!" the young boy snarled, eyes glowing bright, the room filling chilly despite being a mere apparition.

'What... is this?' she had to wonder, confused and amazed that her brother could do such a thing.

Yellow teeth fell on his back, eyes wide in fear and surprise.

"Ya lil' bastard!" Scar face raged, dashing towards the prince who had his back turned.

Ardy glanced back, and ghost Athy felt a shiver ran down her back at the absolute livid stare of the young boy. The man heeding no fear from the look, continued his charge, but as Ardy rose his hand, the man flew back once more.

Crack.

She held her breath at the ominous sound. Her eyes remained wide at the messy scene.

Scar-face remained in the ground after that.

"Kya!" The captured princess winced as her platinum blonde hair was suddenly yanked, halting her from her silent escape.

"Noona!"

"Ya'll think you so good huh?! Well say bye bye to yer precious Sister!"

"NO!"

'ARDY!'