<PROLOGUE; COLOR>

C.WARNING

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

MENTION OF SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS

Her life was perfect, everything a little girl could wish for.

Her parents bought her pretty toys and costumes, and in her house everything was so full of color! But even so, she could constantly hear her parent's thoughts. Still being three years old, she decided to keep the secret for the moment, later she would tell them. As a surprise on their birthday.

Her parents always told her she was really mature for her age, so if they said so, it must be true!

She was going to prove she was a smart and mature girl, by keeping the secret she was born with, and revealing it when her beautiful mama's birthday, it was only six months away. It was a fool-proof plan!

However, everything around her house started going south. For some reason, her beautiful blue-haired mama started giving excuses as to where she was going. Her thoughts always mentioned a certain 'Jeremiah', and the image of a naked man went through her mind. It was not the first man she had listened to and watched her mama think about.

Her handsome blonde father said he had too much work, when he was in fact just hanging out with what she learned was his secretary, a freckled ginger-head. Sometimes, she saw images of a black and fancy knickers, with white liquid, she never understood what it was. She would have to wait until her mama's birthday to ask him about it.

Today she was feeling really mad, her parents had promised her to attend her tea party, but they were making false excuses once again! She wanted to drink tea and eat small snacks with Mr. Puggles and her family. Without even thinking, she let her mouth run wild.

"But, mama, you're going to see sir Jeremiah, and papa is going to see Molly. You always go with them, please play with me!" she whined, using her puppy eyes.

When she noticed she had talked about her super duper secret, she voiced a small gasp, and covered her mouth. Then she giggled, 'well, the mouse is out of the bag... Or was it a cat?'

Her parents were frozen, neither understood what had just happened. Immediately they looked at each other, and their thoughts were overwhelming the petite girl, who was able to hear everyone in a 50 meter radius, but her parent's thoughts were being extra loud. She could hear them thinking of 'infidelity', 'liar', 'hypocrite', 'bastard'.

Whoops, those weren't exactly good words, had she done something wrong?

Her parents started to verbally fight, and her mama even put her cigarette off in her papa's forehead, making him hiss loudly. They were fighting each other, the situation and their thoughts were overwhelming; and her favorite butler, Miguel, was not there to help.

She just couldn't handle the stress any longer, knowing her super duper secret had caused this situation. A small cry came out of her throat, and tears bottled on her eyes. She was expecting the hug her mama would give her whenever she cried; or the lollipop her papa bought her. When she looked up, icy glares were sent her way.

Suddenly, her colorful house started to lose color. All she could now see was the grey house, and the two chilling blue eyes her parents were giving her. "I-I'm s-sowy!" she cried out, desperately trying to fix the situation she thought she had created.

Her now not so handsome father turned around, and raising one of his fingers, he left the house. Forever.

Her colorless mama turned around, and she suddenly felt her right cheek going hot. Huh? What had happened? Oh, maybe her mama wanted to try what the other men did with her when she was naked.

In her mama's mind, she was always being hitted by a hand, and it usually left marks! She wanted to play like that, they were 'roleplaying'; she had seen the term on the internet! Because she was a smart girl!

It made sense. Her mama would play the role of the male, and she would play the role of the female. It made lots of sense. But even if she was excited to play, the thing still hurt. Ignoring the burning sensation, she gave her mama a smile that showed how excited she was to play with her!

And so, the tea time she first wanted to have, was changed by roleplaying with her mama. The condition was to stay silent, if she stayed like that, then she could play all day long with her mama!

The only thing that wasn't making sense, were the weird thoughts her mama was thinking, and she couldn't decipher, and the grey looking house. Where did all the color go? It didn't matter, it would come back in some time, after all, it was always there.

'But so was papa...'