"I don't care what his background is, rules are rules and they are meant to be followed." He says and Mrs. Jung only chuckles softly with a nod.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you for a favor." She says making Doyoung turn to her.

"The scary man is back!" Aeri shouts and all the kids scream as they run behind Taeyong and Johnny who are sitting at the table making Doyoung scoul.

"What brings you here?" Taeyong asks with a smile.

"Mrs. Jung said that her son forgot his lunch so she asked me to bring it to him." He says and Jaehyun takes it with a small 'Thank you' as Johnny gets a text message.

"Agh! My stomach is killing me! Jaehyun take me to the nurse!" Johnny shouts as he grips his stomach and leans against Jaehyun for support.

"You, stay here and help take of the kids." Johnny says as he points at Doyoung.

"M-me?" He asks stunned and Johnny nods as he grips his stomach in agony.

"Yeah why don't I stay and he takes you to the nurse?" Jaehyun asked as he signals towards Doyoung.

"No time! Jaehyun I'm dying..."

"But-"

"Let's go!" Jaehyun sighs as he takes Johnny out of the room.

"Thank you again!" Johnny says one last time before they leave the room.

"Well, okay. You can go back to class if you want. I can take it from here." Taeyong says with a smile as he takes Yizhou out of her high chair.

"It's fine, I had nothing better to do anyway. I'm Kim Doyoung, from class A." He says.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Taeyong from class C." He says and Doyoung looks at the baby in his arms.

"Hey... would you like me to hold the baby?" He asks, face flushing a little.

"Not that I want to hold her or anything! But I took up the task so I feel like I should help!" He shouts as his face starts to turn a deep shade of pink.

"Shh... Doyoung you're too loud you'll startle her." He says as Yizhou starts crying and he softly rocks her back and forth.

"Hey you villain! We'll take you down!" Mark shouts while pointing his sword at the male.

"Who are you calling a villain?!" Doyoung shouts as he glares at the kids who run away crying making him pout.

"Hey kid's, come here and apologize. That wasn't nice." Taeyong says and all the kids look at him with tear filled eyes.

"It's okay. I don't want them to apologize because they were forced too." He says.

"...I guess this is hard too. I commend you for taking care of them and still being able to go to class as well. You must feel very burdened."

"No it's not a burden at all! Sungchan and I have a good time here and I love watching the kids." He says with a big smile that would make anyone fall for him. Though soon after he's met with a stuffed animal to the face.

"Don't give me that triumph smile! I don't pity you!" Doyoung shouts as the tears start falling from his eyes as he continues to throw stuffed animals towards Taeyong's direction.

"Don't get cocky just because all the kids love you and everyone hates me! I'm not upset that studying is the only think I'm good at!" Doyoung sobs as he holds the last stuffed animal in his hands.

"Studying is the only thing I do right..." Doyoung sobs as he feels tiny hand on his legs.

"Please no cry Doyoung. We sorry." Aeri says as she starts to sniffle herself along with the toddlers behind her.

"Why are you all crying?" He asks as he falls to his knees and embraces them all in a hug as they all sob together leaving Taeyong with a content smile.

"I didn't have the heart to wake him up." Taeyong says as he looks down at Doyoung sound asleep on a blanket with all the babies around him.

"How's Johnny?" Taeyong asks and Jaehyun scoffs.

"He faked it. He and my mom set this whole thing up because they said he needs to cool off."

Taeyong hums as he looks down at the sleeping boy as a small smile spreads across his face.

Jaehyun felt a weird feeling set in his stomach as he watched the way Taeyong looked at the boy.

'Why won't he look at me like that?"

🗓