Do You Feel The Same? || Part 7

CRAIG TUCKER POV
I let out a sigh. It was another bland day. I was with Clyde and Token, the bell was about to ring and no sign of Tweek. "Craig?" I heard Clyde say my name, so I looked at him. "Do you think if I froze popcorn it would become corn?" Clyde asked me smiling. It didn't seem like he was joking around, god what a moron. "Your stupid" I replied. He looked at me frowning. Token looked like he was thinking about something. "Is Tweek going to show up?" I was startled by that question. It was weird he hadn't come yet, I guess they were worried too. I just shrugged. I looked around, no sign of him. I looked toward my watch, 4 minutes until the bell. But then I saw a figure, it was Tweek walking towards us waving. He walked over looking panicked. "I-I thought I was gonna be l-late!" I looked at him with a slight smile. "Th..The coffee machine wasn't w-working this morning" the blonde told us. Tweek smiled sipping from his thermos. I had spent all this morning telling myself I didn't have feelings for him but the way he smiled brought me right back down. God this coffee drinking blonde boy was gonna be the death of me. The bell rang so we all walked into class. I couldn't focus in class, I couldn't get my mind off Tweek. I hadn't known him that long and I already couldn't get him off my mind. I went home early that day, after second break. I sat down in my room. I think Tricia had her girlfriend over today. My mom and dad weren't home, they'd kill Tricia for being bi. They were very religious, the kind of people to think marriage is a man and a woman and women loving woman and men loving men were sinners and will go to hell. I disagreed but they'd probably kick me out if I argued with them on it. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I opened the door to see my sister next to a brunette girl with pigtails, Karen. "What is it?" I asked. God what did she want from me now? "Some kid knocked on the door and said to give this to you" Tricia said holding Karens hand. She handed a mail letter over. Karen was Kennys little sister. They walked off, I sat down and opened the envelope. Inside was a small blue flower and a note. "Eh?" I muttered opening the note. It read 'Hey Craig, I found this and it reminded me of you. I noticed you left class early and was hoping you were okay. I just wanted you to know your important to me'. It was signed, Tweek Tweak. The message made my heart flutter, do you feel like I do, Tweek? I grabbed the flower, placing it in my hair. I am in love.