Dont Want Me Anymore • N.R. [pt. 2]

Start from the beginning

She quickly grabbed the knife before making her way back over to you, setting herself just over your thighs to get a perfect angle of the wound.

"I would put that rag in her mouth now..." Nat warned, Yelena looked at her sister like she was crazy before grabbing the rag and stuffing your mouth with it.

"Hold her down, tightly. I can't have her moving while I do this." She sternly tells her sister as she takes a tighter grip on you.

Natasha takes a deep breath before laying the extremely hot knife onto your skin, causing you to wake up, you began screaming although your screams muffled. Yelena couldn't hold you down right.

"Lena! Hold her down!"

"I'm trying!"

Tears rushed down your face as you fought to get out of their hold. Sweat trickling down your temple and abdomen from the heat of the blade.

Your throat becoming dry and scratchy from the towel and screaming.

You became unconscious again from the agonizing pain and the smell of burnt rubber. You laid your head down as Natasha finished up.

"I'm so sorry baby..." she mumbled as she finished up the job.

She got off of you once again taking the towel out of your mouth and washing it in the sink coming back to wipe you down trying to slow down the fever as she set the towel on your forehead.

Nat washed the blood off her hands before changing her clothes not caring to be in bloody clothes for when her friends arrived. She then grabbed some dressing to dress the wound on your side.

Nat left you in your sports bra, as she wanted to try and bring your fever down. Lifting you from the table to bring you to her couch she laid you in her lap as she ran her fingers through your hair, hoping you would wake up soon.

It didn't take longer after for the rest of the avengers to get to your location. Yelena heard a knock on the door and pulled her gun, ready to fight anyone on the other side.

Natasha quickly laid your head onto the couch as she drew her fun as well. Blocking your body from any damage that would come from whatever possible danger lied behind the door.

"Romanoff, open the door. It's freezing out here." They heard none other than Tony Stark. Nat rolled her eyes as she gestured for Yelena to open the door in which she did as Nat went back in her old position on the couch laying your head onto her lap.

"Belova, where's your bitchy sisterrrrr-heyyy Romanoff, you look very pretty today." Tony tried to save his insult as he seen Natasha sitting on the couch.

The rest of the Avengers made their way into the hotel room, Steve, Tony, Wanda, Pietro, Bucky, and Clint.

"What happened, Nat?" Clint asked concerned for his best friend as he kneeled in front of her placing a hand on her knee. Tears began to run down Natasha's face before she responded. She looked down at your face.

"He hurt her." Was what she said first before choking up and taking a deep breath in.

Clint rubbed her knee to help her calm down. Nodding his head indicating he would wait for her to calm down before she spoke again.

And that was what she did. She calmed down just enough to speak to her team about what had happened, everyone looked at one another in loss of words, before Tony spoke.

"When are we gonna get this son of a bitch?" He asked

"Only y/n knows where he's hiding out right now, but he's probably tripled his security as well as moved spots by now... we have to get her back to the United States. She'll be safe there." She pleaded her team.

"You don't think he'll send his new girls to come after her in the states?" Cap asked

"I know he will, but we'll be in our own territory. If he tries anything against an Avenger compound there will immediately be press, he wouldn't want anyone knowing of them." She tried convincing. Wanda smiled at her friend before speaking.

"I think it is our best bet. To ensure Natasha's girlfriend is safe, this Dreykov is obviously only out for her and Yelena. Getting them out of Russia as soon as possible is our best choice." She helped to convince everyone. Clint nodded.

"I agree." He said

After which Pietro hesitantly nods as well. Slowly, one by one all the Avengers agreed to bring you back to the states.

"Alright, everyone rest up, we have a big flight in the morning." Steve initiates clapping his hands together

"Uh, Cap. I don't know if you noticed but this hotel room won't fit us all..." he says warily

"Your rich. Go get a room." Natasha says with a tone.

"Right, Cap and Bucky. Twins-"

"Actually, Wanda can sleep here with us... I doubt she'd want to bunk with a bunch of feverishly perverted boys drooling over women on Russian tv for the night." Yelena says with a smirk.

"Fine, fair." Tony tilts his head a bit before walking away.

"Let's go pubescents." He says with a smirk walking out.

Natasha stays sitting with your head on her lap, every so minutes she checks your pulse.

Throughout the night she had to pad down your body with a wet towel to cool you down, putting a ice cold soaked rag on your forehead.

She'd check your temperature with her hand and rub your muscles knowing they'd be sore in the morning as well as check your wound. Wanda thought well to bring actual first aide kit where Natasha could properly dress the wound as well as pour actual rubbing alcohol on it to prevent any further infection. She now only wished she had antibiotics to stop the rest of the infection that had already started and most likely spread.

Yelena and Wanda slept in the bedroom while Natasha took to the chair, putting a blanket over your unconscious body and doing her hourly check up on you.

She kept the tv on so the silence wouldn't suck her in.

"My love, I promise to make everything better. He'll pay for what he did to you... god I just wish you would have told me..." she sighed

"I love you so fucking much, you idiot." She said as her face scrunched up, tears welling up in her eyes as she kneeled beside you, petting your hair and putting a kiss on your temple.

Natasha pulled the blanket away again to press another cold towel against your hot skin but this time Natasha's vision was cleared, her thoughts were empty and now realized you had bruises littering your body unrelated to the fight with Raya. Natasha wanted to smack herself in the head.

She hated how much you've probably been hurting in these past few months from the manipulation and blackmail Dreykov had used against you. She wanted to hurt Dreykov and Raya so much more than the first time, much more than the second time.

She wanted to completely and utterly make their lives hell.

You could mess with her, or her friends, even her parents, never lay a hand on the love of her life no matter how strong you were. You were untouchable in her eyes, anyone who dared to lay their hand on you would be dead on sight.

And now, Natasha was beyond the era of being sad and pissed off. Broken and torn. You've messed with her love.

That was unforgivable.

-

Hello my loves going to do all of the part twos you all requested in question 2, and also going to work on my books as well again.

Then after a few parts being updated on my books I will get started on requests!

I have today and tomorrow off work because I have bronchitis so party up with updates. Haha.

Enjoy these updates while you have them, as soon as I start work again you won't be getting them until the weekends or Thanksgiving or holiday breaks so...

Love you! And thank you for reading my crappy writing. You are all so great and amazing!

Much love, a.k.