Miyeon looked at Minnie who's driving quietly.

"Min"Miyeon called softly, Minnie hummed in response.

"Nothing"Miyeon said cheekily.

Minnie looked at Miyeon who's smiling that shows her dimples. Minnie let go of the steering wheel on her left hand and touch Miyeon's dimple with her pointy finger and quickly focus on her driving.

"I saw that"Shuhua said that make the 4 of them laugh at the back seat. They're all awake and yes, they saw that.

Fast forward|Minnie's house

Miyeon already messaged her mother that she will have a sleepover on Minnie's house. Minnie escorted Miyeon inside her house quietly hoping that her mother is fast asleep.

"Min-"Minnie's mother said but quickly stop when she saw the woman beside Minnie.

"Oh hello dear"Minnie's mother said sweetly.

Miyeon stopped on her tracks and bow politely.

"Good evening ma'am"Miyeon said politely.

"You can call me auntie dear, what's your name?"Minnie's mother said and hold her hand leading her to the couch.

"My name is Cho Miyeon Auntie"Miyeon said while smiling.

"Have you eaten Miyeon and Minnie?"Minnie's mother said and Minnie nodded.

"I baked cookies, do you want to try some?"Minnie's mother said.

"Y-yes, I would love too"Miyeon said excitedly

They stand up and went to the kitchen.

"Mom after that we're gonna go upstairs, we still have a class tomorrow."Minnie said calmly

"Min come here"Miyeon said to Minnie who's about to sit on the couch. Minnie shaked her head.  Miyeon walked towards her and put the cookie inside her mouth.

"Your mother bakes well"Miyeon said when munching.

"Thank you dear"Minnie's mother shouted from the kitchen and chuckled.

Fast forward|Minnie's room

"This is your room?"Miyeon said and wandered around, Minnie nodded.

"It's your style"Miyeon said, it's dark.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here."Miyeon said and hugged her.

"That's not a problem."Minnie said and pat Miyeon's head.

"Now tell me, how are you? Are you okay?"Miyeon said as she let go of the hug and looked at Minnie in the eye.

Minnie looked at Miyeon's eyes, she's getting lost. Everything went in slow motion. There's something on Miyeon that Minnie couldn't find a word to describe, it's something that make her heart beats 10× faster. Miyeon is addicting. If Miyeon is a medicine, Minnie would go overdose.

"I-I'mㅡokay."Minnie said, she's breathing heavily.

"Can you tell me what happened before the accident? If it's okay with you Minmin."Miyeon said softly.

Miyeon badly want to ask what happened before the accident, but she couldn't make the right timing. That's why she want to sleep with Minnie and in Minnie's house because she want to know Minnie's environment.

"What if you get tired of me?" Minnie said looking deeply.

"Why would I get tired of you, Minnie?"Miyeon said as she caresses Minnie's cheeks softly.

"Because I'm too hard to understand?"Minnie said

"You are easy to understand Min. The thing is you can't understand yourself "Miyeon said and pointed at Minnie's chest.

Facts. Minnie can't understand herself or how she would handle herself so it leads to unhealthy coping mechanisms.

"Why did you agree to help me?"Minnie said

"I just feel like it, there's something about you and I feel like I can see your emotions behind your gloomy expressions."Miyeon said and cupped Minnie's cheeks.

"Are you like this with other people?"Minnie said, Miyeon shaked her head.

"Not really like this but I love to show people that they still have a chance, chance to see the kindness of the world."Miyeon said softly, Minnie nodded and smiled a little bit.

"You should smile more, it makes you look cuter."Miyeon said and kissed Minnie's cheek.

She can't help it, Minnie is too cute to resist.

"You love to kiss me huh?"Minnie said teasingly, Miyeon fought the blush that's forming on her cheeks.

"You're good at teasing, huh?"Miyeon said imitating Minnie's tone, Minnie chuckled.

"Let's sleep?"Minnie said

"You're already sleepy?"Miyeon said, Minnie shaked her head.

"No, I just thought you are"Minnie said

"No, I'm not, let's dance."Miyeon said holding Minnie's hands.

"I don't know how"Minnie said shyly and scratched her head.

"Don't worry I'll guide you."Miyeon said and get her phone and played a slow, calm, soft music.

Miyeon get Minnie's hands and wrapped them on her waist and put her hands around Minnie's neck and slowly move, Minnie followed carefully.

"My father would always dance me like this"Miyeon said while smiling softly.

Minnie just stared at her, thinking how lucky she is meeting this woman in front of her. How this woman paint colors in her dark world.

They met unexpectedly, hoping that it was a right timing.

Minnie pulled Miyeon closer for a hug. Miyeon got caught off guard by the sudden action but quickly respond later on.

They slowly move under the moonlight, where Minnie is always alone, now she found her other piece that make her complete.

"I love you"

I'm about to post this chapter on December 3 XSHBDJBFSSR. If there's any mistakes please don't mind it, I wrote this chapter when I was not in the right mind lol.