01-The meet

//SWEARING WARNING//

"I wish I had eaten you when we were in the womb together " I said to my twin as his partners were talking our neighbors."but you didn't and not  to mention I'm older than you by like three minutes so yeah" Nathan exclaimed as he poked my check so many times. 'Now I'm wondering how did we get here first we were on a flight form Houston,Texas to Orlando,Florida and I flirted with a stranger but now talking with our neighbors who just so happen to be that strangers family and him now my brother's partners and them were talking about dinner plans at our place.'I thought as I grabbed my annoying twins hand off of me.
(●'ω`●)   Flashback before this (●'ω`●)(btw Y/N pov)
"Thank you for flying with United Airlines it is currently 4:26 in the afternoon (4:26pm) hope you enjoyed you flight with us" the nice flight attendant exclaimed to everyone as they grabbed their carry ons."Finally I was getting bored" Nova (my twins girlfriend). "I know and not to mention that Nathan keep trying to have plane sex with us" Jacob explained to me as he gently push my brother off his shoulder(my twins brother boyfriend)."What it's not my fault both of you are so good looking" Nathan yelled out to his partners. "You disgust me seriously on a plane like that's so gross" I say as we were getting off the plane with our carry ons and small luggages all had with a few outfits. The reason we had a few things were because we (and by we I mean me and a moving crew my brother and his partners were quitting  our jobs and give back our old apartment keys) came a month before hand to have everything already at our new house. "Okay so since it's February it would be considered my turn to pay the electricity bills,water bill, WiFi,Netflix, Disney plus and Hulu" I said looking at my phone and trying to get my stuff organized.  "Y/N are you sure this is fair like that a lot of money" Jacob asked worried about the house's expenses. "Oh Jacob it's fine either way we all are doing it evenly I get the first 3 month of the year January,February, and March; while Nova get April,May, and June: Jacob you have July, August, And September ; while Nathan has October,November, and December. Not to mention I have a lot of money saved into my account so we will be fine for a while " As I read off my notes on my phone "What how am I supposed to pay if we quit our old jobs. " Nathan exclaimed very very loudly that people were staring at us. "Remember when I said I had a surprise for all of you" I said as we walked out of the airport and waited for a taxi and sat my stuff on my luggage. "Yeah" The poly group said. "We'll wait until we get home and you will see what it  is so be- Woah" I started to state and walk towards a place with better signal but I tripped on my own feet. "Damn it" I said unamused."Hey need some help" said a voice I never heard as he help me up. "Oh thank you sorry I didn't pay much attention to where I was going" I said as I smiled at the stranger. "HEY SIS WHAT happen oh wow you got a good looking one sis" Nathan yelled out then quiet down when he saw the stranger I was talking to. "So sis when we're you going to introduce me to your boyfriend" Nathan said with a smirk. "THE HELL YOU IDIOT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'M SINGLE YOU SON OF A BITCH" I nearly  attack my brother. Key word nearly ."Hey it's okay I understand why he thinks we would be great together your a really gorgeous girl and I'm handsome guy so we would make a great couple if you would give me your number cutie" the stranger said with a wink. "OOOOHHH I JUST GOT YOU A DATE SIS AM I CUPID OR SOME-"Nathan was cut off by me by chopping his neck to knock out. Let's say my face could be counted as a tomato right now. "Sure as long as you tell me your name hot stuff" I said handing him my unlocked phone while."My name is Clay but you can call me yours" Clay flirted at me while putting his number in my phone then returning my phone with his unlocked."anyways my name is Y/N but you can call me your darling" I flirted back. "Y/N I saw you fall and-" Nova started. "Why is our boyfriend on the floor" Jacob stated. "Oh um he was embarrassing me in front of clay" I exclaimed as I pointed to clay and he let out a small hey. "Oh well nice to meet you clay but Y/N you know we still have to get a taxi to our location and we are like fish out of water cuz we are form Texas so we don't know we're this place is like" Nova lightly scream to me." Oh if you need help I could help you I just got back form a trip for London for visiting a friend so my car is here in the parking lot.So just tell me your location and I'll get you there" Clay said as he got his car keys out. "Oh clay that's really nice of you but you don't have too we don't want to be a bother" I protested. But I felt clay grab my hand and say " but I want to get to know you and your much too beautiful to be a bother" as he kissed my hand as I blushed lightly. "PERFECT LET'S GO" Nova screamed and ran towards to the parking lot.
∩^ω^∩∩^ω^∩∩^ω^∩∩^ω^∩∩^ω^∩∩^ω^∩
Clay's/Dream Pov

"So your brother is dating two people and your single " I asked. "Well I think they thought he was cute so they decided to date him right guys" Y/N said talking to her brother's partners."I mean pretty much yeah" they both said at the same time. "Uh what I thought you guys loved me" Nathan acted dramatically before getting hit by a gum pack by his twin. "OW YOU BITCH" Nathan yelled. "This is gonna be a long drive" Nova sighed. After an hour of driving we got close to my maroon house where I live with my family and I'm not ashamed I care for them and beside we all have soundproof rooms so we have our own privacy and my parents said we might get neighbors. "Oh there's our house next to the maroon house" Y/N exclaimed to the others and to my ."Wait you guys own the blue house" I asked." Yes clay why do you ask" Nova questioned me. "Sorry it just that maroon house is where my family and I live." I explained."SO WE GET TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY" Nathan shouted.